YAY! Project Runway is BACK, ya'll.

turkygurl

Mouseketeer
I'm so happy. All-stars is on now. My fingers are crossed in hopes that Jeffrey gets his *** kicked. :)

You can definitely tell that a new production company is in charge of the new season. It doesn't look as clean as the old seasons. Looks a little grainy.

Yeah. And it seemed to me like the sound was a little more muffled at times.

Okay, why did Daniel V win All-Stars? I like the kid, but man, that mini-collection was fug. (Although I laughed when MK replied to Heidi's comments about the ****ies-"I liked the ****ies." LOL)

Yay, TIM!

But onto the contestants:

Ari-WOW- Crazy. (Fav moment was when she got her model card and was remarking about the foot size of the model and Tim said, "Mmm, yeah." Like he was thinking, "***."
Ra'Mon- I liked the dress. I agree with MK though, it would have looked stellar in another color (like maybe an intense violet color that would look smashing on me?)
Christopher- I liked the dress, although it was a little reminiscent of some of the looks in Kenley's collection last year.
I liked Irina's dress too. There are quite a few Hollywood starlets I could see in that one. It was tasteful and sexy and provoked a lot more "Old Hollywood Glamour" than Carol Hannah.
I liked Gordana too.

I'm just so glad it's back. I tried to stay away from spoilers, but since the runway show already happened, it was hard not to figure out who winds up in the finals.

All-Stars

Did you notice that Chirs March's Runway gown model was Mutaha one of the finalist from last season's "Make me a Super Model".

PR Season Six:

Christopher is a cutie

I thought that was her. I also saw Jaslene (from ANTM) in the workroom during the 1st model fitting, but I didn't see her on the runway (I could have just missed her though).

I like Christopher too, but he needs to dry it up with the crying really, really fast.

I thought that was her. I also saw Jaslene (from ANTM) in the workroom during the 1st model fitting, but I didn't see her on the runway (I could have just missed her though).

I like Christopher too, but he needs to dry it up with the crying really, really fast.

I don't remember him crying? I remember that drug guy crying.

hooray! I'm so glad PR is back! I was on Project Runway overload last night by the end.

Sarah, I totally agree with you on Daniel V's collection. Blech! Glad he won because I like him, but his collection? meh.

Actually, I don't think ANY of the All-Stars put together a collection that was worth winning $100,000

I did notice Montaha and Shannon from Make me a Supermodel on the runway. (Shannon walked for Sweet P I think)

On to the new season!

So glad they send the spacy wierd one home first this season. Don't need another repeat of Vincent or Puppet girl. LOL

Christopher is cute, but he needs to shave that chinstrap beard.

Lots of great looks on the runway, and a couple of messes.

Should be a great season!

And is it just me or does Nicolas loot a LOT like Melissa Etheridge?

Not sure what I think of the models show yet.

Not sure what I think of the models show yet.

I kind of liked the model show, but I always thought it sucked that they call it a competition with them as it really isn't because they don't have any real control over the decisions of the designers.

Now if they start manipulating the designers...

Oh and of COURSE I will be following the Project Rungay boys as they blog this season. They're so awesome! Their first post about Chris's winning design is already up!

I kind of liked the model show, but I always thought it sucked that they call it a competition with them as it really isn't because they don't have any real control over the decisions of the designers.

Now if they start manipulating the designers...

Oh and i LOVED that the winning model (how cut is she? She's my favorite - for now :rotfl:) got to go to a Emmy gifting suite. How cool is that? The stuff that they give away free at those is amazing.

Would it have killed her to get Christopher a little bauble or two as a thank you, though? :lmao:

Chris cried on the runway. I'll give him a pass the first time, but after that, get a hold of yourself.

YES! That's who Nicolas looked like. It was really bugging me last night. I also didn't like his smugness (I've done _____, for ______, and I'm in such high demand.) I said out loud, "Well, *** are you doing here then?")

What's funny about this is that in an article on Tim Gunn, he specifically talked about a model refusing to wear an outfit from this current season. He said he had to be firm with her and tell her, "This is your responsibility. It’s not a matter of personal taste -- you are a mannequin basically. A walking mannequin. Put it on."

Looks to be a good season.

I'd give Christopher a few things :-) But it wouldn't be little.

I'll bet you would!

Personally what I really REALLY want to do to him is . . . yank that baseball hat around so that it isn't looking all silly off to the side. :lmao:

I had PR overload last night too. First the All Star show, then PR, then the Model show. I was PR'd out. But I'm so happy it's back on. Sucks it's not in HD. I like pretty much everyone on the show. No one really annoyed me too much. Although the All Stars show, there was a reason I couldn't stand half of them.

I had PR overload last night too. First the All Star show, then PR, then the Model show. I was PR'd out. But I'm so happy it's back on. Sucks it's not in HD. I like pretty much everyone on the show. No one really annoyed me too much. Although the All Stars show, there was a reason I couldn't stand half of them.

I must admit that I fast forwarded though about 75% of the All star show, it was rather boring.

I still think Kauto should have won over Daniel though.

I must admit that I fast forwarded though about 75% of the All star show, it was rather boring.

I still think Kauto should have won over Daniel though.

It was clear Korto agreed that she should have won. :lmao: She was PISSED!

Okay, Tom and Lorenzo (The Project Rungay boys) have posted their blog covering the loser of the first challenge and OMG! It is SO funny. I love it when they do screen caps of Nina Garcia! :rotfl2:

Last minute straggler checking in and subscribing to the thread so I don't miss anything!

The All Star Challenge was... interesting. Uli was robbed! The Project Rungay guys said that the powers that be had pretty much decided to give it to Daniel beforehand, and I gotta say, that's certainly what it looked like to me.

Oh well... at least its on and we can all now forget about the abomination that was The Fashion Show.

Last minute straggler checking in and subscribing to the thread so I don't miss anything!

The All Star Challenge was... interesting. Uli was robbed! The Project Rungay guys said that the powers that be had pretty much decided to give it to Daniel beforehand, and I gotta say, that's certainly what it looked like to me.

Oh well... at least its on and we can all now forget about the abomination that was The Fashion Show.

I agree. Uli definitley got the shaft on the All-Star challenge.

And the less said about the Fashion Show the better! :scared1:

Yeah, the whole "All-Stars" challenge was a set up for Daniel to win. If they wanted it to be fair, he shouldn't have been a contestant. I mean, when Tim Gunn writes the forward to your book, DVF is a contributor, and you gratuitously mention PR throughout, it's not so much giving off the vibes of fair play.

But on with the show! And down with The Fashion Show. The only thing I think PR could take from The Fashion Show, would be to market (instead of auction) the winning look. Because there have been MANY looks I would have loved to buy over the course of the show, but I'm not a "sample size", and not going to pay tons of money for an often unfinished garment in a sample size.

And down with The Fashion Show. The only thing I think PR could take from The Fashion Show, would be to market (instead of auction) the winning look. Because there have been MANY looks I would have loved to buy over the course of the show, but I'm not a "sample size", and not going to pay tons of money for an often unfinished garment in a sample size.

Actually, if the execs at Bravo have even half a brain, they'll re-tool The Fashion Show along the lines of Tom and Lorenzo's (The Project Rungay Boys) recommendations: http://projectrungay.blogspot.com/2009/07/tfs-mid-term-report-card.html

That sounds like a great show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter