You're Livin' the Dream, Mater Boy! *Aug 2010*(WE'RE HOME and HAD A GREAT TRIP!!!!)

One Month From Today: Monday, August 23rd

One month from today is our first planned day off from the parks. After (hopefully) viewing Wishes and now Spectro the night before, I'm hoping the kids will sleep in a bit and catch up on a little rest.

The only plan we have for the day is our Character Breakfast at Chef Mickeys at 10:15am. So we're planning to take a bus to MK and probably just walk over to the Contemporary. Guessing we should probably try to be at the bus stop about 9:00am to give ourselves enough time?

After the breakfast I want to take the kids for a ride on the monorail. I'm sure they'll LOVE it and it will be fun. After that, I think we'll head over to DTD and do a little shopping! Depending on how long we're there, we may come back and swim or take naps if needed. Probably swim for sure, I'm sure the kids won't want to nap, so we'll plan for early bedtimes if no naps. Dinner will probably just be at Pop, maybe swim in the evening again. It will be nice to have a day to kind of relax and explore the hotel.

The only other thing I have on my schedule for that day is something for myself - I have to try to get in a short run in the morning. So, I'm hoping I'll be dedicated and motivated enough to get my butt out of bed bright and early before everyone else and go out for a few mile run. Figuring if I'm up by 6:30, I can be back by 7:30 and that still gives us 1.5 hours to get ready and get to the bus...plenty of time!! :thumbsup2 But, will I actuall do it...?? :rolleyes1

OH NO!! I'm completely behind! We went camping this weekend so I'm behnd a couple of posts now. So let's get started:

One Month fron Today: Tuesday, August 24th

One month from today is our Hollywood Studios day. I still don't have a great touring plan nailed down for this park, it is still a work in progress. Since TSM is down we won't have to worry or rush for that. So here is what I'm thinking:

After rope drop do GMR, Playhouse Disney Live, then Muppets (get FP for StarTours on the way). Hit the Shrunken playground on way to Backlot tour. After Backlot, grab lunch (Pizza Planet) and do characters until Lights, Motor, Action at 1pm. After LMA, go to Star Tours and then head over to the big hat for the parade. If we feel up to seeing Indiana Jones we'd go straight there for the 4:15 show. Grab dinner somewhere after that then probably head out.

Does this plan make any sense? It is a decent use of time? I know we're really not hitting any major attractions I could probaby take McQueen on RNR, but I think they'd both be terrified of TOT. So I just really didn't plan to doing either this trip, but if McQueen handles the other coasters at MK well I'd try for RNR very first thing.

One Month From Today: Wednesday, August 25th

Today is our AK day! I am very excited about AK and really looking forward to this park. As I think I've mentioned, we do a lot of traditional Zoo's and nature centers, my kids LOVE going to the zoo and checking out animals. I think they will love it here.

Here is the plan for the day:
There is EMH morning hours this day, so we'll plan to be there at 8:00am. After rope drop go to the Safari. After the safari do the Pangani trail. Head back to DI and do Tough to be a Bug, check out the tree. Make our way to Camp Minnie Mickey to get in line for the 10:00 FOTLK. After FOTLK do characters if needed until about lunch. Lunch on DI somewhere.

After lunch head over to Asia and do the Maharaja trek and see Flights of Wonder 1:00pm show. After FOW head over to Dinoland, we might just make in in time for the next Nemo, otherwise we'll let the kids play in the Boneyard and see if we can do any other rides there until parade time. After the parade we can finish up Dinoland, grab some dinner, or just head out if we're too tired. Maybe do EE or Dinosaur if I can get FPs earlier in the day.

The only thing we didn't get to is Rafiki's Planer Watch, which I would like to do and we may come back and do on the following day off. I'd let the kids decide. If we came back the next day we could do Rafiki's and Nemo if we didn't see it the day before.

One Month from today: Thursday, August 26th

Okay, today is our second planned "Day Off". No plans to do any parks, unless the kids want to go back to AK for a little while - I'd maybe do a half day there again in the morning, as mentioned above. If not, we'll relax and maybe do DTD again in the morning and eat lunch there, then be back at the hotel in the afternoon to swim & relax.

Looking forward to having a free day, I'm sure we'll decide to do something or go somewhere, but it'll be nice not having to rush to get anywhere. Looking forward to a nice, cool drink by the pool....:)

Your plans are looking good! I still think it stinks that TSM will be down when you go. It is such a fun ride and I know you guys would like it.

I love Animal Kingdom! It is my second favorite park. The only suggestion I might make is to do characters before the show. When we were there in April one of the CMs told us how the best time to meet them is during the show (obviously doesn't work if you plan on seeing the show!) because there's hardly anybody there. But after the show, since all those people are filing out, the lines get pretty long. Also, if you do them beforehand you'll be in the general area. FOTLK is a popular show so they always recommend getting there early to get a seat. :)

Your plans are looking good! I still think it stinks that TSM will be down when you go. It is such a fun ride and I know you guys would like it.

I love Animal Kingdom! It is my second favorite park. The only suggestion I might make is to do characters before the show. When we were there in April one of the CMs told us how the best time to meet them is during the show (obviously doesn't work if you plan on seeing the show!) because there's hardly anybody there. But after the show, since all those people are filing out, the lines get pretty long. Also, if you do them beforehand you'll be in the general area. FOTLK is a popular show so they always recommend getting there early to get a seat. :)

Thanks Sarah - since you've been there so many times maybe you can answer this question - I thought I had read the Camp Minnie-Mickey area didn't open until 1 hour after the rest of the park - usually 10am. If the first showing of FOTLK is at 10 - will be be able to get in that area there early to line up and stuff? Or it is just that the characters don't come out until an hour after opening?

I can understand it being completely busy after a show lets out - and I'm hoping by this time in the trip we'll have already met all these guys and done the autograph thing so we wont' have to do them at all - but we'll see.

I had to jump in and say that I'm enjoying reading your PTR! Usually I'm more of a lurker on this site, but your PTR prompted me to respond.

We live in WI too, in Muskego. We're leaving for Disney on August 18th -- But we're DRIVING! (Still nervous/excited about that). We should arrive in WDW on the 19th. We're staying at All Star Sports and will be there until the 27th ... then we're taking our time driving back home and we'll probably stop in Kentucky and do some caves there and maybe a couple other things on the 28th. We plan to be home Sunday the 29th in the early evening.

I'm also an avid scrapbooker and I'm constantly doing a million projects at once! Haha! I feel like I'm never done, but I love getting together with my best friend and having monthly "Scrappin' Extravaganzas" as we like to call them.

Anyway -- I love the shirts you've designed, the countdown calendar is cute (our DSalmost6 has a paper chain going) and I am kinda jealous at how organized you are about all the rides, shows, etc that you'll do each day. Hehe. We know which parks we want to do each day, and which restaurants (we took advantage of the Dining Plan too -- Table Service though -- helps with DS' food allergies), but other than that we're pretty much open.

Can you believe the time is almost here?!?! Can't wait to return back to the Magic! :wizard:

I had to jump in and say that I'm enjoying reading your PTR! Usually I'm more of a lurker on this site, but your PTR prompted me to respond.

We live in WI too, in Muskego. We're leaving for Disney on August 18th -- But we're DRIVING! (Still nervous/excited about that). We should arrive in WDW on the 19th. We're staying at All Star Sports and will be there until the 27th ... then we're taking our time driving back home and we'll probably stop in Kentucky and do some caves there and maybe a couple other things on the 28th. We plan to be home Sunday the 29th in the early evening.

I'm also an avid scrapbooker and I'm constantly doing a million projects at once! Haha! I feel like I'm never done, but I love getting together with my best friend and having monthly "Scrappin' Extravaganzas" as we like to call them.

Anyway -- I love the shirts you've designed, the countdown calendar is cute (our DSalmost6 has a paper chain going) and I am kinda jealous at how organized you are about all the rides, shows, etc that you'll do each day. Hehe. We know which parks we want to do each day, and which restaurants (we took advantage of the Dining Plan too -- Table Service though -- helps with DS' food allergies), but other than that we're pretty much open.

Can you believe the time is almost here?!?! Can't wait to return back to the Magic! :wizard:

Thanks so much for joining in!!! Yeah for another Wisconsinite!!!:thumbsup2

I've been planning this trip since last July - so what appears organized my husband calls obsessed!! :laughing: I spent A LOT of time over winter working through itinerarys, figuring out the best order to hit what rides, where to eat, all that good stuff. Planning this trip has become my hobby - I don't know what I'll do afterward! :rotfl: Oh yeah...I'll be scrapbooking like 30,000 pictures!

Good luck on your drive down - I never considered driving down from Wisconsin - we can barely make a 1 hour car trip without the kids driving us crazy in the car! Very cool that we'll be there at the same time!

Oh, the shirt designs I cannot take credit for - I got the images from the DISigners thread - most of them are Natalies, one is from one of the other designers, I'd can't remember which, I'd have to look it up. Was super easy to download, print and iron then right on!

Always love to hear from another scrapbooker! I've been trying to squeeze in a little inbetween everything else, but I'm pretty behind too. Would be fun to do a monthly scrap with a friend! I have one friend who scraps but when we get together and get chatting not too much scrapping gets done! :rotfl:

I actually can't believe it is so close now...I've been planning this for so long I never imagined it would actually be here! YEAH!!!! :banana:
Karen

Back to the plans....

One Month from today: Friday, August 27th

One month from today will be our first Epcot day. Planning to be at rope drop, we should be well rested after our nice day off yesterday. Once inside, the plan is to do a couple major attractions until WS opens at 11:00am, then tour WS in the afternoon.

So, first we'll make our way to Soarin' - ride and/or grab FP depending on the line. Then to Test Track. I know my boys are probably more excited for TT, so I've been debating about which to go to first, but everything I've read says do Soarin first, so we'll go there first! After those two, plan to do Spaceship Earth. If there is time left, do Seas with Nemo or a second ride on Soarin with the FP's. Not planning to do Mission Space this trip. Plan to get early lunch at the Seasons before heading into WS.

Once in WS we'll start in Mexico and make our way around. Plan to do Gran Fiesta and Malestrom and just tour the rest of the countries. Shop/snack along the way. Also want to try to hit the Kidcot stops along the way and also do any characters we meet. Will also do Passports for the kids and get those stamped and signed. I'm really looking forward to WS that afternoon - bit more leisurely day. I'm not sure where we'll do dinner yet, but we'll eat somewhere there before we leave for the day. Head back to the hotel after dinner - maybe swim a bit. Kids will probably be tired from all that walking!

Karen --

Believe me, when my friend and I get together to scrap, believe me -- we do a LOT more chatting (and shopping for materials!) then we actually do scrapping! Haha! Sometimes we are on a roll and get a few spreads done, but other times we just say "Ahh, screw it" and just talk/gossip/rant/whatever. Hehe.

I can bet I'll have a crap-ton of pictures to upload, edit and scrap as well. That bill's going to be craaaaazy!

I forgot to mention that we too, are super bummed that TSM is going to be closed during our stay. Not too upset about the Riverboat (DS cried when we went on it last time we were there because he was bored, lol) ... and IASW I don't mind (last time we went on it a bajillion times and I swear I STILL have the song in my head 2 1/2 years later, HA!)

DS has done okay with car rides -- we've driven to Mall of America (about 6 hours) and up north (4 hours). We'll see how he does with this long of a trip. It's about 18 hours ... but we're taking 2 days to get there -- we'll do a stop outside of Atlanta and stay the night, and then drive the rest the next morning. We're borrowing a portable DVD player from my friend, and we bought a HUGE activity book with mazes, dot-to-dots and stickers. We'll get some more trinkets from the $1 store too to give him at frequent intervals. I'm also thinking about splurging on a handheld Leapster (DS' birthday is coming up on the 5th, so it could be part of his b-day present -- not sure yet). I'm also hoping he'll sleep part of it ... but he'll probably be too excited! Hehe. I know we will be!!! :woohoo:

You and my husband would get along well -- he's definitely the planner/organizer of this family. :rolleyes1 He has the spreadsheets all figured out and I just tell him to do what he does best, and I know it'll work out great. :hug:

It's getting closer!!! :cheer2:

Karen --

Believe me, when my friend and I get together to scrap, believe me -- we do a LOT more chatting (and shopping for materials!) then we actually do scrapping! Haha! Sometimes we are on a roll and get a few spreads done, but other times we just say "Ahh, screw it" and just talk/gossip/rant/whatever. Hehe.

I can bet I'll have a crap-ton of pictures to upload, edit and scrap as well. That bill's going to be craaaaazy!

I forgot to mention that we too, are super bummed that TSM is going to be closed during our stay. Not too upset about the Riverboat (DS cried when we went on it last time we were there because he was bored, lol) ... and IASW I don't mind (last time we went on it a bajillion times and I swear I STILL have the song in my head 2 1/2 years later, HA!)

DS has done okay with car rides -- we've driven to Mall of America (about 6 hours) and up north (4 hours). We'll see how he does with this long of a trip. It's about 18 hours ... but we're taking 2 days to get there -- we'll do a stop outside of Atlanta and stay the night, and then drive the rest the next morning. We're borrowing a portable DVD player from my friend, and we bought a HUGE activity book with mazes, dot-to-dots and stickers. We'll get some more trinkets from the $1 store too to give him at frequent intervals. I'm also thinking about splurging on a handheld Leapster (DS' birthday is coming up on the 5th, so it could be part of his b-day present -- not sure yet). I'm also hoping he'll sleep part of it ... but he'll probably be too excited! Hehe. I know we will be!!! :woohoo:

You and my husband would get along well -- he's definitely the planner/organizer of this family. :rolleyes1 He has the spreadsheets all figured out and I just tell him to do what he does best, and I know it'll work out great. :hug:

It's getting closer!!! :cheer2:

Hi! I can't wait to see how many picture I take on this trip! It will be so much fun scrapping them though! Great winter project for me!! The cost of supplies will be outrageous!

Sorry your DS didn't like the riverboat - I can see it being kind of boring. I am bummed about IASM only because we've never seen it before and would have liked to experience it once. But, maybe there will be a future trip for that and TSM!

A Leapster isa good idea, my kids have one. :thumbsup2 It can entertain them for a few hours and great for the car. Be sure to bring lots of spare batteries! Ours drains batteries like crazy, but it s still a pretty good toy and easy for them to use & figure out. Now that you mention it we too did drive to Mall of America 2 years ago and it wasn't a horrible drive, but we left so early in the morning I think they kids were half asleep for most of the ride. Lately we can't take them anywhere without them fighting in the backseat! :headache:

My spreadsheet are not too impressive - basic info but not so pretty! But it does the job. With so much to do and see down there I have to have a place to write it down or I'll forget things! Even though I read info over and over on here and in my UG, I still find myself thinking "oh yeah, don't forget about that" or "don't forget to stop and look at that". My spreadsheet is my friend! :hug:

One Month From Today: Saturday, August 28

Well, here it is, one month from today will be our second Epcot day and LAST PARK DAY!!! :sad1:

Plan for the day is to be at Epcot early, hopefully RD again and hit any major attraction - TT or Soaring, we want to do again. After those, plan to spend the rest of the day taking in Innoventions E/W and Imagination, The Land Boat tour, Nemo if we didn't see it yesterday, any other Kidcot stops we might have missed. It should be a fun day, I'm hoping we can get most of it done by maybe about 2pm then head back to the hotel to rest a little while. We'll plan to be back after dinner for Illuminations at 9:00pm! Will be fun to walk around in the evening and take it all in, grab a beverage and a snack somewhere and find a nice spot for the show.

So that's it, our last park day. We'll be getting back late and get the kids to bed, luckily we can sleep in again tomorrow before packing up to leave.

One Month From Today: Sunday, August 29

Today is the day we leave and come home, but we have some time in the morning since our flight doesn't leave until 4:40pm. So, I'm hoping we can ask for and get a late check-out for 1:00pm, I'll be sure to ask about that when we arrive.

Since we'll have been at Illuminations until late the night before, I'm hoping we can sleep in a bit and then I'll started cleaning up and packing. We'll get some breakfast in the Pop food court. After that, we still have the the rest of the morning to do whatever.

My initial thought was that we could either swim and just relax at the hotel or maybe go to DTD again if we want to do any more shopping.

But then last night I got this crazy idea :idea: that TSM is supposed to be back open on the 29th. Is there any way to find out if it will be for sure? The closure was stated to run through the 28th. HS opens at 9:00am.

So the question is: Do I want a nice, relaxing morning before heading home or a crazy busy morning running over to HS in a last-ditch effort to ride TSM!??!!?? I'm really not sure....may just need to see how we feel and what we're up for. If we're up early and the packing is done we could head over, but we'd have to be there at RD to get a chance to ride. I know some people do a half park day before they leave, I just worry about being back in time. WWYD?

Whatever we decide, I'm thinking we'll check out about 1:00pm if we're allowed a late check-out, and then grab some lunch at Pop before/after checkout, then go get on ME to take us back. Our flight leaves at 4:40, and we'll be back in Milwaukee aboout 6:30pm,and we should arrive home about 9:00pm that night.

And that's it!!! I can't believe it will be over so quickly! Then it's back to real everyday life: school will start for the kids 2 days after we get back, we have 2 birthdays within a week, and it'll be Labor Day weekend that next weekend! And I'll be working on my pictures non-stop for days on end!!! :laughing:

(I apologize in advance if this get WAY too long....) :goodvibes ADVICE WELCOME!!!

I've never really been a person who sets a lot of goals for myself - not that I don't do things or have things I want to get done, but I've never really had any big, lofty goals for myself. My goals are usually: get my scrapbooking done, make healthy meals for the family, keep the house in somewhat of an order, and attempt to raise healthy, happy kids.

So 4 months ago I decided to try to start running. After never being a runner, I didn't love the idea of running, but was more looking at the weight-loss benefits of running, and thought it could help. I knew it would be hard and thought it would probably hurt. But I gave it a try and found myself really enjoying it - it was hard, but it was a good hard. And it did hurt sometimes...ice usually helped with that.

I didn't really set out with a goal - my initial goal was just to finish the Couch to 5K, which when I started I honestly didn't think I would finish. 3 miles was a long way and I couldn't imagine doing it. But then 9 weeks went by and I had finished it! So I set the next goal - 10K. 6.2 miles. And somehow week by week I kept going out and pushing myself and made that goal.

The last few weeks I've had the idea of a goal in my mind, but still unsure if I want to try to attain it. The goal is a half marathon...in 7 weeks. So as I've been out running week after week, following a training plan but still unable to commit to the half, I kept setting up little tests for myself. Like "if I can make it X amount of miles, then I'll plan to do Y". Then the next week I'd change it because I still wasn't ready to commit. So I've been telling myself that if I could make it through a 10 mile run, then I would sign up for the half. That was the test: 10 miles.

So last night I went out for my weekly long run and I did a 10 mile run. It wasn't my best run, definitely wasn't my easiest, but I made it the whole way. I was pretty tired, and quite sore. But I made it. :) I didn't come home feeling the exhiliration I expected to. I was too tired, a bit dehydrated and not really feeling this sense of accomplishment I thought I would. It was harder than I thought it would be, last weeks 9 miler seemed so much easier by comparison. Sleep was rough last night as I was so sore, but feeling better today.

So here I am - still undecided to do the half. I passed the test, but I still can't commit. What is wrong with me? Last night I did feel like I could probably go further, I could have done a few more miles. Luckily I didn't have to this week - but the thought of 11 miles next week scares me. I hope it's not has hard as last nights was. But it'll probably be harder. This weekend registration fees go up an additional $20 and if I'm going to register I wanted to do it by Saturday. I just don't know what to do.

I can say that I am very happy and proud that in 4 months I went from a complete non-runner to being able to do 10 miles. I did my first C25K run on March 30, so tomorrow is exactly 4 months for me. I am just amazed by that.

Thanks for taking the time to ready my rambling here, any advice is very welcome and needed! I'm hoping by writing this out and reading it over I can get my head on straight and make the committment!

Doing a dance for ....

:banana:3 WEEKS!!! :banana::banana:

3 weeks from today we'll be on our way!!! Dan and I were talking about it today and I'm SO excited I can't hardly stand it!!!

Still a bunch of To-Do's left on my list but I'm slowly working through them, tackling them as I can. Feeling pretty good about where I'm at, with the one exception being my last set of T's I want to make - STILL need to find a design for MK. That is number 1 on the to-do list right now.

Last night we did a "backyard campout" with the kids in our tent. Although we camp a lot, the kids have never slept in a tent, so we pulled out old tent, grilled out, and had a campfire in our back yard last night. It was fun but I slept HORRIBLE and was awake from 1-2:30am, it was so loud outside between the traffic, 2 trains coming thruogh town and blowing their whistles, the neighbors dog barking and other miscellaneous noises. I can't wait to sleep in my bed tonight!!! :laughing:

This trip is coming up so fast now, I can't believe I've made it from 13 MONTHS down to now 3 WEEKS. We set the dates for this trip LAST July! It's a great feeling to be SO close! :)

I'm completely new here and decided to comment because your running goals caught my eye. :thumbsup2

I think it is amazing that you have progressed so well in 4 short months. I say go for it and I'm sure you will find that when you are out there "competing" you will do better than if you are just running on your own. There is a sense of accomplishment that few things will match when you cross that finish line. :goodvibes I think you CAN do it if you are doing 10 miles now. :yay:

I too started running after wanting to lose weight and be healthier. When I started last year I was running about 30 miles a week - once I reached my weight goal I decreased to about 20 miles a week but still running nonetheless. For me, most of the distance is mental. I CAN run for at least an hour and sometimes 90 minutes easily but many times I'm just not feeling into it or I have a mental list of things I would rather do. But I keep at it because when I get out there I do enjoy the feeling of accomplishment.

As for your upcoming Disney World trip - best wishes for a magical trip!!!

I'm completely new here and decided to comment because your running goals caught my eye. :thumbsup2

I think it is amazing that you have progressed so well in 4 short months. I say go for it and I'm sure you will find that when you are out there "competing" you will do better than if you are just running on your own. There is a sense of accomplishment that few things will match when you cross that finish line. :goodvibes I think you CAN do it if you are doing 10 miles now. :yay:

I too started running after wanting to lose weight and be healthier. When I started last year I was running about 30 miles a week - once I reached my weight goal I decreased to about 20 miles a week but still running nonetheless. For me, most of the distance is mental. I CAN run for at least an hour and sometimes 90 minutes easily but many times I'm just not feeling into it or I have a mental list of things I would rather do. But I keep at it because when I get out there I do enjoy the feeling of accomplishment.

As for your upcoming Disney World trip - best wishes for a magical trip!!!

Hi Brenda!

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and for your encouragement! Always nice to hear from someone's who has been in a similar situation. Great job on your running also! I'm up to about 24 miles a week and will go up a few more miles for the next couple of weeks while I'm following the training plan for the half.

I agree that a lot of the struggle can be mental. I think what is holding me back some from being completely excited about doing that half is that my last race, a 10K, was a complete disaster and I was literally misreable for the entire thing. And I'm really scared of a repeat of that on a much grander scale! 6 miles of misery is nothing compared to 13! I finished the 10K but it was not a fun experience - too hot, no water, began to feel sick/weak/shaky. I know the half will be different, there is water every mile and the weather will be much cooler. I just need to go and do it and sign up, I just haven't been able to do it yet!

Thanks again for the advice!! Looks like you have a vacation coming up very soon as well! Hope it is wonderful!
Karen

KAREN!!!!!

19 days till ya'll are at Disney World!!!! :banana::banana: :woohoo::woohoo:

How exciting......are the kids ready??!! Are YOU ready??!!??!! lol

KAREN!!!!!

19 days till ya'll are at Disney World!!!! :banana::banana: :woohoo::woohoo:

How exciting......are the kids ready??!! Are YOU ready??!!??!! lol

Hi Heather!!!

I feel like we're close to being ready - still a bunch of stuff to do, but not bad. I'm working down my to-do list every day! Once I get a few more odds and ends done I'll feel much better. Mentally ready to go though - we're all ready for a fun vacation!!

Karen

Hope everyone had a good weekend - our weekend was one of the busiest we've had all summer, but it was a lot of fun.

Thursday night we started with that backyard campout, then Friday we took the kids to a local zoo and spent most of the day there. As I figured, about 45 minutes into it Mater started his whining about walking, and being hungry, and needing a snack. So we finished up the part we were on and stopped for an early lunch. After that he was much better and walked the rest of the zoo without complaint! Saturday we spent the at my sister/BIL's cabin up north, it was a really fun but long day (2 hour drive there) but it was fun - took the kids out on the paddle boat, we fished and it was just a very relaxing day there - so quiet and peaceful. And Sunday we went to the in-laws! So we were basically gone all weekend and I didn't do any planning for the trip!

This week begins our 3 weeks of chaos!! We have stuff going on almost every night of the week and the next two weekends we'll be gone traveling - camping this weekend and to a wedding the next. This week is also our 9 year anniversary, so I am excited about that and we are planning a night out for that!

I did manage to get in a couple of runs this weekend, ran on Friday night and again on Sunday morning, and hope to go tonight. BUT, I did not register for the half marathon this weekend - I couldn't bring myself to do it yet. So if I do register now it is quite a bit more expensive. (sigh...) I just couldn't do it yet...not feeling ready. Hopefully I can have a couple weeks of some good runs and then I'll feel more ready.

18 DAYS!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter