Zuji flights question

becpee how old is your child?

Our DD requested we do Earl of Sandwich, Ohana, Sci Fi, and 1900 Park Fare Breakfast again.

We are also doing Tusker House again, but for lunch not breakfast.

We really liked Tutto Italia on our last trip but it is closed this time.

He's 6, and he loves Greek food, and fish (the only 6 year old I know who asked to take his friends to a Greek restaurant for his birthday LOL), I guess he thinks he's a bit of a connoisseur.

So, i've checked the flights again this morning and they've gone up $10odd per person...

What to do, what to do...

So, i've checked the flights again this morning and they've gone up $10odd per person...

What to do, what to do...

If your happy paying that price and the airline i would book for the peace of mind.
Yesterday when i was in flight center they actually had some decent prices i didnt ask for the dates maybe worth a phone call to find out what they have :)

Becpee

dining options are many. for us on our trip with 3 boys (13,10,5) we enjoyed the most;

Character Dining
Crystal Palace @ MK

Theme Dining
Sci Fi Cafe - drive in movie replica (indoors ) at Hollywood Studios
Biergarten - German beer hall, great food & entertainment - EPCOT
Coral Reef- dinner in an acqaurium setting - EPCOT
50's prime time diner - 50's house and great servers, food and setting

Special
Narcoossee's at grand floridian - has views over the lake to MK fireworks and great seafood. This is as fine dining as we got on our trip and it was worth ever cent ( or penny)

all require ADR's so book quick!:dance3:

If your happy paying that price and the airline i would book for the peace of mind.
Yesterday when i was in flight center they actually had some decent prices i didnt ask for the dates maybe worth a phone call to find out what they have :)

I think i'm going to do it, i'm just looking at the prices online and they are seriously ridiculous, i'll just have to not look at flights anymore! :laughing:

Becpee

dining options are many. for us on our trip with 3 boys (13,10,5) we enjoyed the most;

Character Dining
Crystal Palace @ MK

Theme Dining
Sci Fi Cafe - drive in movie replica (indoors ) at Hollywood Studios
Biergarten - German beer hall, great food & entertainment - EPCOT
Coral Reef- dinner in an acqaurium setting - EPCOT
50's prime time diner - 50's house and great servers, food and setting

Special
Narcoossee's at grand floridian - has views over the lake to MK fireworks and great seafood. This is as fine dining as we got on our trip and it was worth ever cent ( or penny)

all require ADR's so book quick!:dance3:

I saw the Sci Fi Cafe and got all excited, it looks awesome
Crystal Palace, I hear great things :)
Coral Reef looks great

I am just so excited!

How are the quick serve places? Food good/bad?

Quick service mostly good simple fast food. ( although if you are reading my TR avoid the chicken teriyaki at the friars nook at MK )

There are hidden gems though such as the land pavilion at Epcot where the choices are really good quality ( I had seared tuna steak on a bed of Asian noodles, cheesecake and a big lemonade- all on the Disney dining plan). Another was the yak and yeti vendors at animal kingdom. Great Asian food without using table service credits.

There are others. There is a good board on this web site with different reviews for all the dining outlets. It's a big board so enjoy the read:surfweb:

Hmmm .... I am holding out. I'll go WDW if I can get a discount fare late nov/early dec. Fortunately there is only me but how can I go without a discount??:lmao:

Have a look at allears.net for all the restaurants and their menus to decide what you like. Disney Food Blog has reviews on EVERYTHING - right down to the last pretzel. there is nothing that gets eaten that is not covered on those two sites. The Disboards Restaurants/dining reports are fantastic for photos.popcorn::

Hmmm .... I am holding out. I'll go WDW if I can get a discount fare late nov/early dec. Fortunately there is only me but how can I go without a discount??:lmao:

Have a look at allears.net for all the restaurants and their menus to decide what you like. Disney Food Blog has reviews on EVERYTHING - right down to the last pretzel. there is nothing that gets eaten that is not covered on those two sites. The Disboards Restaurants/dining reports are fantastic for photos.popcorn::

I'll just spew if they go up, how far out do you generally book normally?

So many blogs and sites to read about food :laughing:

Quick service mostly good simple fast food. ( although if you are reading my TR avoid the chicken teriyaki at the friars nook at MK )

There are hidden gems though such as the land pavilion at Epcot where the choices are really good quality ( I had seared tuna steak on a bed of Asian noodles, cheesecake and a big lemonade- all on the Disney dining plan). Another was the yak and yeti vendors at animal kingdom. Great Asian food without using table service credits.

There are others. There is a good board on this web site with different reviews for all the dining outlets. It's a big board so enjoy the read:surfweb:

Thanks, i'll head off for a read there :thumbsup2

Also wondering about time in Orlando but not in the parks, what other things to do?
We'll have 3 days before the cruise and DH wants to drive down to Miami (worth it or not?)

And we'll also have 3ish days after WDW, what things should we do?
Any shopping worth doing? :laughing:

Hey again y'all :lmao:

Just wondering if anybody has booked with Zuji?
I've just tried to pay for our flights ;) but they don't offer a split payment or anything on the website, my credit card limit won't even cover our fares LOL
Has anybody got them to split payment before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter