Zuji flights question

becpee

I see sock puppets
So, i've been waiting for flights to come down a little for our planned October trip, and so far it's not happening, I know it's a little way off yet, but i'm weighing up the pro's and con's of going a month earlier (leaving Sep 11) and cruising on the Fantasy instead (not as much price difference as I thought) and the flights will work out about the same.
So if the plan changed we'd head to WDW instead of DL (which would be amazing but i'm also feeling a little overwhelmed and way out of my depth).
So with 8 or 9 days at WDW and entry tickets i'd be pretty close to breaking even compared to a stay at Grand Cali for 4 nights, side trips to Vegas and extra activities like Legoland and shopping :laughing:
Am I on track in my thoughts or way off?

Hi - we have a trip to WDW planned for October / November, so we too are waiting for the flight prices to drop a bit. I can't understand why they are so high at the moment.

I prefer WDW to DL, simply because there is so much more to see and do. So I would vote for replacing DL with WDW. September is not a bad time to visit. It will be warmer, but you might be eligible for free dining in Sept.

I'm pretty sure the October flights will come down eventually. But if you can grab a good airfare for Sept now and it means you can spend time WDW, I'd go that way.

Hi - we have a trip to WDW planned for October / November, so we too are waiting for the flight prices to drop a bit. I can't understand why they are so high at the moment.

I prefer WDW to DL, simply because there is so much more to see and do. So I would vote for replacing DL with WDW. September is not a bad time to visit. It will be warmer, but you might be eligible for free dining in Sept.

I'm pretty sure the October flights will come down eventually. But if you can grab a good airfare for Sept now and it means you can spend time WDW, I'd go that way.

I just think it could be an amazing experience, and it seems alot cheaper, am I right?
Combined with the fact we've done DL already.
And The Fantasy looks amazing, hoping they have room for us or I could end up dissapointed :laughing:

WDW cheaper then DLR??? I don't think so... :confused:

Or do you mean cheaper because you wouldn't also be doing Vegas and other places?

My friend (who is a travel agent) always books her US fares for October in April, because she always says April is the cheapest month for fares...

WDW cheaper then DLR??? I don't think so... :confused:

Or do you mean cheaper because you wouldn't also be doing Vegas and other places?

Yeah, we wouldn't be hiring a car to travel, staying at Grand Cali which looks like $1600 for 4 nights, spending money in Vegas :laughing: + accomodation, it looks like it could balance out.

I've priced WDW (online) for 9 nights accom and 10 day park hoppers for 3 of us coming in at $3270 at a moderate.

And we'd be leaving a month earlier :thumbsup2

My friend (who is a travel agent) always books her US fares for October in April, because she always says April is the cheapest month for fares...

Thanks Mary, thats when we booked last time we went, they just seem overly high now compared to previous years so even if they drop I don't think they'll drop alot.

I am unsure what dates you are planning on being at WDW but Free dining
Travel Dates: August 25 – September 29, 2012 booking open to the public today 7am Florida time.
I just spoke to a CM who told me that she couldnt tell me all the details until the morning.

I am unsure what dates you are planning on being at WDW but Free dining
Travel Dates: August 25 – September 29, 2012 booking open to the public today 7am Florida time.
I just spoke to a CM who told me that she couldnt tell me all the details until the morning.
And thanks for that tidbit, we're looking at 22 Sep to 2 Oct so that would cover part of it, if I wanted to book that in how do I do it? Just ring?

And thanks for that tidbit, we're looking at 22 Sep to 2 Oct so that would cover part of it, if I wanted to book that in how do I do it? Just ring?

yes or online i am going to be stalking the website today in hope that it may be on there before 7am their time.
Its a 200 deposit so i am just going to book and if for some reason we don't end up sailing on the Fantasy i can cancel.

Thefree dining is on the website....

I JUST BOOKED OMGOODNESS!

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!

Don't think i'll be able to sleep :cool1:

Just hope the cruise change comes through or then we're in a bind, what to do LOL

Booked Coronado Springs, 9 nights, park hoppers and free dining.

Thank you so much WAMUMOF4 for the info regarding the free dining, i'd have had no idea!

I JUST BOOKED OMGOODNESS!

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!

Don't think i'll be able to sleep :cool1:

Just hope the cruise change comes through or then we're in a bind, what to do LOL

Booked Coronado Springs, 9 nights, park hoppers and free dining.

Thank you so much WAMUMOF4 for the info regarding the free dining, i'd have had no idea!

:woohoo::woohoo: Congrats and your welcome, hope you get the news about the cruise soon

:woohoo::woohoo: Congrats and your welcome, hope you get the news about the cruise soon

I just emailed Kelsie back to confirm it, so it's pretty close to being On like Donkey Kong!

Yep, what a difference a day makes LOL

How exciting!!! That's now more trip planning!!! Yay!!! :cool1:
I'm sure you will love it!! Keep us updated. :surfweb:

So off I went to a travel agent today to price flights, and I actually found her to be pretty unhelpful :rolleyes1
As soon as I mentioned I had booked a cruise and accomodation she pretty much gave me a flight price and sent me on my way, didn't try and come up with other options, so I just thought i'll sit on this and see what happens.
It seems if they can't package it up for you they're not seemingly interested.
So i'll keep looking online and i'll bet i'll end up booking my own flights, and save a bit of money in the process.

Also, this carbon tax, what a joke, I think it's a try at the government trapping people into travel in Australia by making flying overseas even less affordable...

So off I went to a travel agent today to price flights, and I actually found her to be pretty unhelpful :rolleyes1
As soon as I mentioned I had booked a cruise and accomodation she pretty much gave me a flight price and sent me on my way, didn't try and come up with other options, so I just thought i'll sit on this and see what happens.
It seems if they can't package it up for you they're not seemingly interested.
So i'll keep looking online and i'll bet i'll end up booking my own flights, and save a bit of money in the process.

Also, this carbon tax, what a joke, I think it's a try at the government trapping people into travel in Australia by making flying overseas even less affordable...

if you book before June do you still get carbon tax charges?
The times that i have used a TA i have found the cheapest price online and then got them to book it because the prices they were offering me and what i found were a huge difference this time i just booked it myself as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter