**@@** 11/06/2008 3 day WONDER **@@**

hiya and welcome to our friendly little cruise thread!!

My family and I will be on the Wonder on the 6th. This is our 3rd Disney 3 day cruise, and we love them!!!! This is my daughters last time in the kids club because she is turning 12 while we are on vacation. Can't wait to leave on Friday for our days in the parks.

Welcome! :flower3:

Is anyone going to the Atlantis on Nassau Day? If so, what's your plan? I think I am going to cancel with Disney and go on my own. Open to all suggestions? Also, do you think Highschool Musical 3 is going to be on the Boat?

i'm hoping HSM3 will be on the boat, i havent got kids, but want to see it anyway!!
we havent got anything planned for nassau day, we were originally going to do the scuba excursion but didnt due to it being a very long excursion (5 hours) for not much time actually diving. we plan on exploring the town and getting some lunch somewhere and just taking in the scenery.
i'd say look into how much entrance to atlantis is on the gate, and how much a taxi would be, and if its a lot less than disney (which it probably would be), go for it on your own!
cant wait, not long to go now, 10 days to go!!

Is anyone going to the Atlantis on Nassau Day? If so, what's your plan? I think I am going to cancel with Disney and go on my own. Open to all suggestions? Also, do you think Highschool Musical 3 is going to be on the Boat?

Hi, Our group is going to Atlantis by way of Quality Suites - I think for my family of four the cost is coming in @ $215 or so with all of the cleaning charges, etc. Basically, you can check in/out at the same time and get your wrist band then head over to Atlantis to hang out for the day. Some people have talked about the need for the room key to charge to and others have simply bought resort gift cards to use. Either way, my boys are so excited about those water slides and sharks.....

BTW, Karen, we are in the aft of the ship on deck 2 - 2148, I think.

Everyone have a safe journey to the port!

ROSTER, 11/06/2008 WONDER
disdel - Ken & (DW)Debbie, cat 5 stateroom #7084
dd24, dsis, Mom & Dad(for their 60th wedding anniversary), friends Jim & Francine, their dd Daniellle, F-I-L, and his dw, AND my special Disney buddy Dee!

pumpkin5156 me (24), DH (33), DS (2.5)

momtotanmanandraerae - me Kari (33), dh (33), ds (7), and dd (4) Cat. 8 stateroom #7008

karentan - karen, 28, and my hubby, gary, 27 Cat 9 stateroom #2556

Belle26 - there will be 8 of us total - my dh and myself along with two other families

pddmom - dd-5 & ds-3 category 6 deck 6

Chrissybear - Christine, dh Tony and 2 dd 13 and 10 and our ds 7

0506 - Grandma, Daughter and Grand daughter trip cat 9 stateroom #2066

disneyismyname - My mom and I cat 9 stateroom #2048

foofanella - & DH, DD 8, DS 5

Stephanie84 - Steph & fiance'

DorisDan - daughters are Samantha, age 9, and Ally age 8. My name is Doris and my husband is Danny. cat 10, stateroom #5020

Chrissybear - Christine, dh Tony and 2 dd 13 and 10 and our ds 7

faithnthyme - DH - Adrian, Leah (me), DS's - 5 & 7. We have friends going as well - a family of 4 with a boy & girl that are both 7 cat 9 stateroom 2148

leanne2255 - DH and I

ajwaspooh - DH, 40; Me, 36; DD, 6; DD, 3

degrapevine - Rose (38) and her Mom, RoseAnne (62) - cat 9 stateroom 2078

es45 - Elizabeth (celebrating the big 4-0 while on board), DH (42), DD7, and DD5 cat 10 stateroom 7005

Roadtrip_321 - We're Shirley(me), DH Scott and Son Steven(9). cat 9 stateroom 1044

mikawalton - me, DH and DD (5). cat 9 stateroom 2550

emily louises mum - DH (44) Me (40) DD(12)

updated to include new people!

Fish Extenger group:
disdel - Ken & (DW)Debbie cat 5 stateroom #7084
karentan - karen, 28, and my hubby, gary, 27 Cat 9 stateroom #2556
0506 - Grandma, Daughter and Grand daughter trip cat 9 stateroom #2066
degrapevine - Rose (38) and her Mom, RoseAnne (62) - cat 9 stateroom 2078
es45 - Elizabeth (celebrating the big 4-0 while on board), DH (42), DD7, and DD5 cat 10 stateroom 7005

one week to go!!!
this time next week we'll be preparing for the lifeboat drill (i think?!) :)

one week to go!!!
this time next week we'll be preparing for the lifeboat drill (i think?!) :)

We'll be leaving for FL this weekend since we are stopping off at WDW before the cruise :)

Wishing everyone a safe trip to the port and looking forward to seeing you at the sail-away party!

we're leaving on tuesday, cant wait, today is my last day at work!! really should start packing soon...... (havent even started yet!)

to anyone who's leaving soon to have a few more days holiday, have a great time!

Safe traveling to everyone, we will see you at the terminal or onboard:dance3:

Going through the final checklist, DISBOARDS, check.

Now, off to organize and pack!:laundy:

Flight to Orlando in 27 hours:rolleyes: Downtown Disney in 32:banana: :banana:

we're off to the airport in about 2 hours, staying overnight at gatwick, then hopefully airbourne by 11.40am tomorrow (6.40 EST)
see you all on thursday!

That's all that I've heard from my girls today!

Thanks to you all who participated in the FE exchange; we enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter