2 Blonde Mice - Mother and Daughter do the DCP

Hi!! Much luck to you!! I was accepted at the absolute last possible minute for the DCP- I think I was in the second to last wave! But I got my first choice role and later on my absolute first choice of attraction!! Keep up the faith!!: )

Thank you for the encouragement as it is desperately needed :-) It is so exciting to hear that you received your first choice after a LONG wait. Thank you so much for reaching out! We needed a good word tonight!

I've been following along ....I'm really hoping the best for you both. I can only imagine the hard time having to wait. Hope you hear soon!

I've been following along ....I'm really hoping the best for you both. I can only imagine the hard time having to wait. Hope you hear soon!

Thank you for following along and for wishing us well. Waiting to be accepted and going on 4 weeks and 4 days since our phone interviews has been a true test of patience. :hourglass

Hopefully this week will be OUR week for good news and then we can start planning our arrival - the fun
stuff! :rainbow:

When (thinking in a positive manner) we are accepted, we hope to go down a few days before "check in" and stay at one of the resorts. Thanks to my obsession with the Disboards since 2008, I feel very prepared :yay: and well informed.

Once again, thank you for following along and I hope to have great news to share with all of you this week! pixiedust:

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

We took this photo at Epcot and she had this "thing" where she would try desperately NOT to smile....I dunno...kids are bizarre :rolleyes:

Haha!! I love seeing all your pictures! I especially love the kids are bizarre comment! Maybe it's a 4 year old thing?! My daughter is so entertaining at 4 too! :dogdance:

Still hoping for some good news soon! :sulley:

Haha!! I love seeing all your pictures! I especially love the kids are bizarre comment! Maybe it's a 4 year old thing?! My daughter is so entertaining at 4 too! :dogdance:

Still hoping for some good news soon! :sulley:

I think it is definitely a 4 year old thing. My youngest certainly read the rule book on how to BEHAVE (NOT) at every age level and she followed it to the letter. She was a handful and so full of spunk. I just loved those days and I miss them so much. I look forward to my girls giving me one of those little grandchildren people/you know the kind - the kind that repay their Moms for all the nightmares they gave to THEIR MOMS (Me) EVIL LAUGHTER :tongue:

Kids are definitely BIZARRE and that is one of the things I love most about them - you never know WHAT they will do next or just how badly they will embarrass you. They definitely keep life interesting. :joker:

How many children do you have? Enjoy this age! I know you've heard it a million times but IT REALLY DOES GO BY IN A FLASH! :moped:

Thank you so much for the support. No news yet, BUTTTTT the week is young and so am I??? ok, that's not right. Well, the week is young anyway. haha :sad2:

Hope your Monday is going well! :flower1:

Thanks again.

waiting....and refreshing.....and waiting....and refreshing.....and waiting....and refreshing.....and waiting....

I just started reading, that would be so hard waiting! Best of luck! I always wish I would've done the program, I remember while I was in college getting a brochure but never going any further with it, what was I thinking!

I just started reading, that would be so hard waiting! Best of luck! I always wish I would've done the program, I remember while I was in college getting a brochure but never going any further with it, what was I thinking!

Thank you for the well wishes! I really am so appreciative.

When I was in college way back when I was young....er....... , I was lucky to PASS because I spent all my time having too much fun! :dogdance: Then again, what are most 18-21 year old kids thinking about. I certainly was NOT one of the mature kids that knew what they wanted to be when they grew up. I think I possessed absolutely no frontal lobe connection whatsoever. Well, that's my story and I'm definitely sticking to it :rolleyes1

So, now that I have a complete frontal lobe and MOTIVATION, it is a different story and so much easier than when I was young....er. I also have a partner in crime - my oldest daughter who is a sweetheart. :hug:

We have had so much fun going to class together and now the thought of spending 4 months in Disney.....well, that is just to infinity and beyond!!! :mickeyjum

Once again, I appreciate your well wishes and hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday, I will have amazing news to share. Love your profile pic by the way :lovestruc So CUTE!

Just started reading, and I'm sending you guys pixie dust, hoping you get accepted soon! I love that you will be doing the DCP with your daughter, I wanted to do it back in college years ago, but I was too afraid to go alone, and I feel like it's my biggest regret in life! Good luck! pixiedust::tinker:

Well I would like to hope that no news is good news, but it has been a while so not sure. Would love to hear the latest, and hoping it all has gone as planned, as well as being safe from the storms!!

I have to think that the weather and chaos has had an impact on the reporting here....

Just found this. I know right now it's the last thing on your mind and I pray you and the girls are safe from the floods. Keeping my fingers crossed you get in.

I am so praying hard for you and your daughter to get in. I hope you hear soon and all the luck in the world!

I am all caught up and can't wait to hear about the good news!!!! :yay: The best of luck to you and your daughter. I hope you get in. I have a wonderful mother that was one of the people that helped me go back and finish my degree in business management this past July. Now I have a newborn son and can't wait for the adventures that are ahead of us. God bless you and your daughter.

Last edited:
HI Tennis,

Your still young and it's good to see you following your dreams , I'm a huge Disney fan along other things in life.. Eventually , i'm relocating down there as soon as my soon is done with school. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter