• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

200 Riviera Points for Rent: $16 per point. 11 month Booking Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very last minute but do you have reservations available July 31-st through August 2nd at Riviera for 1 guest?

Very last minute but do you have reservations available July 31-st through August 2nd at Riviera for 1 guest?

Hello.
Unfortunately Riviera is sold out until August 9th. However, some other resorts like Polynesian, Bay Lake Tower, and Animal Kingdom Lodge are available. Are you interested in any of those resorts?

I was pretty set on Riviera but can you give me the number of points + dollars per point.

I was pretty set on Riviera but can you give me the number of points + dollars per point.

Hello again

Here are some of the resorts and points needed for 2 nights (July 31-August 2):
Bay Lake Tower: Standard View (44 Points=$792), Lake View (48 Points=$864)
Polynesian: Standard View (54 Points=$972), Lake View (64 Points=$1152)
Animal Kingdom Kindani: Standard View (36 Points=$648), Savanna View (44 Points=$792)

Thanks
Weston

Looking for Riviera studio standard or preferred view October 5-14.

Hello.

Unfortunately only October 7,8,9 are available at Riviera. I checked all the other resorts for you for those 9 nights and 3 options were available. Let me know if any of these work for you:

Animal Kingdom Jambo Savanna View: 148 Points

Animal Kingdom Kidani Savanna View: 148 Points

Saratoga Preferred Room: 141 Points

Thanks
Weston

Hello! I am looking for a studio in either the Animal Kingdom Lodge (Sahara view) or Bay Lake Tower for 11/12-11/21. 3 Adults in the party. I am new to the site so I can't PM yet but please let me know if available and if so, how many points. Thank you so much!

Hello.

Unfortunately a couple days are sold out at Animal Kingdom at the start of your trip (13th and 14th) and Bay Lake has a lot of days sold out during that time. If the trip could start on Nov. 15th and go to Nov. 24th Animal Kingdom Savanna view is available then. I checked the other resorts and the only one with a room available Nov 12-21 is Saratoga Preferred Studio. Let me know if Saratoga works or if you are able to move your trip back 3 days.

Thanks

I totally understand. How many points would it be for Animal Kingdom if our trip was 11/15-11/24? Or possibly 11/6-11/14?

Hello again.
9 nights from Nov.15 to 24 at Animal Kingdom Lodge with a Savanna View studio would be 148 Points. Let me know if that works for you.
Thanks.
Weston

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter