200 Riviera Points for Rent: $16 per point. 11 month Booking Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in renting December 11-19 or 20. Prefer Poly but be interested in any other resorts. Be willing to split stay if need be. 3 adults and 1 child (7). Studio or 1 bedroom.

Hello.

Let me take a look and I will let you know the options available.

Thanks
Weston

Interested in renting December 11-19 or 20. Prefer Poly but be interested in any other resorts. Be willing to split stay if need be. 3 adults and 1 child (7). Studio or 1 bedroom.

Hello again.

With Polynesian a few dates in a row are available but they are in the middle of your trip. For example the Lake View Studio is available the nights of Dec. 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 but not available on Dec. 11, 12, 18, 19, 20. Here are some options available for your trip dates:

Bay Lake Towers Lake View Studio: Dec 11-19 would be 145 Points.

Animal Kingdom Jambo Savanna View Studio: Dec 11-19 would be 126 points. 144 points to go to Dec 20th.

Saratoga Springs Preferred Studio: Dec. 11-19 would be 121 points. 139 points to go to Dec 20th.

Boardwalk 1 bedroom Standard View: Dec 11-19 would be 188 points.

Do any of these options work for you?

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt

Hello again.

With Polynesian a few dates in a row are available but they are in the middle of your trip. For example the Lake View Studio is available the nights of Dec. 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 but not available on Dec. 11, 12, 18, 19, 20. Here are some options available for your trip dates:

Bay Lake Towers Lake View Studio: Dec 11-19 would be 145 Points.

Animal Kingdom Jambo Savanna View Studio: Dec 11-19 would be 126 points. 144 points to go to Dec 20th.

Saratoga Springs Preferred Studio: Dec. 11-19 would be 121 points. 139 points to go to Dec 20th.

Boardwalk 1 bedroom Standard View: Dec 11-19 would be 188 points.

Do any of these options work for you?

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt
What is the price per point again?

What is the price per point again?

Hello again

I just checked this morning and someone must have cancelled as a Standard View Studio room for your entire trip from December 11 to 19 has opened up at the Polynesian. It must just be 1 room so hopefully nobody books it. If you want send me the following information below I will book it for you and you can send payment after. Just want to make sure you get it before someone else books it and it becomes unavailable again.

I would need to know the full names and ages of anyone in the room. Also will need your home mailing address, telephone number, and email address so I can pass that along to Member Services for the reservation.

Let me know and I can book it as soon as Member Services opens this morning.

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt

Do you have points available still?

I have four adults so prefer a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom or 2 studios
11-29 to 2/6/20 (Can be a bit flexible on this)

first choice is Rivera and second is Poly

Hello.
Yes the points are available. I will take a look to see what is available. For the checkin date, is it January 29th?
Thanks
Weston

Hello.
Yes the points are available. I will take a look to see what is available. For the checkin date, is it January 29th?
Thanks
Weston
Check in is November 29th for 7 nights or I can go a day before or days after

Sorry I was typing too fast

November 29th thru December 6th

No problem. I looked through all the availability. Unfortunately Riviera and Polynesian are sold out for the dates. The following is what there is available, but with my points the checkin would have to be December 1 as that is when they activate. Would you be able to back it up 2 days and do December 1st to 8th?

Bay Lake Towers; 1 bedroom Lake View would be 229 points

Saratoga Springs: 1 bedroom would be 198 points, 2 bedroom would be 221 points

Animal Kingdom Lodge: 1 bedroom Standard View is 165 points, 1 bedroom Savanna View is 211 points

Old Key West: 2 bedroom Villa is 220 points

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt

I'm sorry, I was locked out of this chat and this is the first time I could get back in, weird! It said I had to wait 15 minutes but locked me out.

No problem. I looked through all the availability. Unfortunately Riviera and Polynesian are sold out for the dates. The following is what there is available, but with my points the checkin would have to be December 1 as that is when they activate. Would you be able to back it up 2 days and do December 1st to 8th?

Animal Kingdom Lodge: 1 bedroom Standard View is 165 points, 1 bedroom Savanna View is 211 points

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt
Going December 1st to the 8th is fine. The resorts available are not quite what my family wanted, I will talk with them and ask.

So no studios were available at Rivera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter