5 TS Restaurants

Tusker House
Yak n Yeti
Via Napoli
Sci-Fi
The Plaza

I chose these because they are our repeats from our last 2 trips. I did have Chefs de France (repeat), but canceled it for Shula’s (new to us.)

Hollywood & vine breakfast
50's pt
Tusker house late breakfast/into lunch
Boma breakfast
Coral reef

So I had a realllllly slow morning at work and decided to take on the super important task of compiling all the votes. I'm sure everyone was just dying to know which places had the most votes, right? So here is the top 10 w/ total number of votes:

Ohana 19
Boma 16
Sci Fi 13
Tusker House 13
Garden Grill 9
Via Napoli 8
Cape May 8
Biergarten 8
Yak & Yeti 8
1900 PF 8

Tusker House (Breakfast only)
'Ohana (Dinner only)
Via Napoli
Crystal Palace (Breakfast or Dinner)
Biergarten

Cape May breakfast
Crystal Palace breakfast
Tusker House dinner
Sci Fi
Raglan Road

Table service only----that's a tough one because my new fave is a counter service

Liberty Tree for Lunch--dinner is okay but lunch is better
Tusker House lunch or dinner
Ohana dinner
50's Primetime---best fried chicken--but the last time it was over cooked and really small pieces.
Ragland Road

I have Tusker house reservations for 1045. If we get FP+ for FoP and stand by for Navi River, will we make it in time for Tusker House reservations?

Near AK: Boma DInner

Epcot: Chefs de France or Biergarten {they are unique and you can eat Japanese / Chinese / Mexican / Italian at home anytime}

MK: BOG [before it switches to 2 credits] or 1900 Park Fare at the GF for dinner or even breakfast if BOG has changed by the time you go

HWS: Sci Fi or just eat quick service and back lot Express and save the creit for BOG is it is 2 credits when you go

Other : Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinnner

Here are my choices, in no particular order, considering we're travelling with toddlers :) :

• The Diamond Horseshoe (not too expensive, lots of food, and most of all inside MK)
  • 1900 Park Fare breakfast (different breakfast options than other characters buffet and great character interaction with Mary Poppins, Alice and Mad Hatter)
  • O'Hana breakfast (get to stay seated for the food and pineapple bread)
  • Via Napoli (''real'' pizza, great appetizers to share and aqua fresca)
  • Garden Grill lunch or dinner (get to stay seated for the food, great salad and bread service)

In no particular order:

Spice Road
Garden Grill
Boma
Yak and Yeti
Biergarten

1. Ohana - Dinner
2. Via Napoli - Lunch
3. Sci Fi - Lunch
4. Chef Mickey's - Breakfast
5. TREX - anytime

I'm simply amazed that people like Chef Mickey's. The food is awful. Just absolutely the worst.

Is there a way to save threads? This one has some great recommendations that I don't want to forget!

Ohana
Cape May
LTT
SCi Fi
Trex
Now on that note I am trying several new restaurants so my list will change Im sure

Ohana
Liberty Tree (That dessert is just too good)
Coral Reef
50's Prime
Rose and Crown

Honorable Mention for out of pocket spending goes to Kona and Whispering for breakfast.

Ohana
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
Jungle Skipper
Crystal Palace breakfast
Homecomin

I see so many people love the stuff at Animal Kingdom hotels. I have always thought it would be something that wouldn't appeal to me but after so many people putting it in there top 5 I have to say I am thinking about it. Is there anywhere I can sample some of it but they also have a regular menu for picky people?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter