Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I'm saving AM to buy Universal Orlando passes, so I sure hope so. We'll find out on the 3rd.

In the search function, look up "air miles" - two words. It took me a little bit to figure that out.

Ps - my hubby is always laughing at me when we go shopping, more times than not I end up chatting with people in line. Your story sounds like something I would have done. :)
LOL....I tried Airmiles but never would have though of Air Miles

Congratulations party: @Donald - my hero on reaching 200 pages. Who would ever have thought it would make it this far! Here's to the next 200 with lots more AM tips and tricks.
WOW! That's simply amazing ... and the last 100 has happened fairly quickly because I know it was on October 1st since i *gave* a prize to the first poster on that page and it was a 45th MK anniversary t-shirt (which i actually bought for myself in February!) This page is bookmarked on my Kindle for 1st morning glances, lives in a permanent tab on my laptop and a separate browser on the Surface is devoted to the DISboards with this being the "homepage"

The honour of the first post on page 200 goes to @kerreyn and your prize??? Some super tacky Canadian Mickey ears!
05120203577d32c16b1af9e7ba55e7d0.jpg

WOW! That's simply amazing ... and the last 100 has happened fairly quickly because I know it was on October 1st since i *gave* a prize to the first poster on that page and it was a 45th MK anniversary t-shirt (which i actually bought for myself in February!) This page is bookmarked on my Kindle for 1st morning glances, lives in a permanent tab on my laptop and a separate browser on the Surface is devoted to the DISboards with this being the "homepage"

The honour of the first post on page 200 goes to @kerreyn and your prize??? Some super tacky Canadian Mickey ears!
lol, love them! We are all going to be fighting for that 300th post now. Thank you so much to keeping this thread alive and well! Much appreciated!

My shop this week:

Rexall spent $34 161am, Sobeys spent $5 0am lol, haven't made it to Shell yet and passed on Metro. Getting there slowly, but I feel like I'm still moving forward.

LOVE hem!! Haha :love:

Just received a message from my Mom that Foodland (Ontario)'s flyer March 31 to April 6 has a buy $150gc get 150am promo. I asked her to confirm that it is all week and haven't heard yet. Also, I haven't actually seen it myself but just a heads up to those that might be looking for Sobey's giftcards.

Safeway's flyer starting tomorrow shows Blue Friday AM specials finally. I'm going to go through the flyer with a fine tooth comb tonight and make my list - see what's a good deal and try and get as many as I can! And I'll buy my Safeway GC from Shell first before I go shopping to get the bonus AM from there.

Fingers crossed!!! Last time I went and got $1000 of these to make it worth it, if this is the same I feel a road trip coming on :car:
Just received a message from my Mom that Foodland (Ontario)'s flyer March 31 to April 6 has a buy $150gc get 150am promo. I asked her to confirm that it is all week and haven't heard yet. Also, I haven't actually seen it myself but just a heads up to those that might be looking for Sobey's giftcards.

Off Topic/Update
Thank-you to everyone who expressed kind wishes and prayers for my family and I.
My brother fought a very brave fight but last evening he passed away.
I shall miss him so much,
Remember to take time to share your special times with your family.
Big Hugs Mel

Nothing spectacular in the Sobeys flyer. There is a "buy these 4 things get 75 AM" offer, margarine $4.99, Kraft Singles $4.99, Heinz Ketchup $3.77 & Dempster's bread $2.99. We won't take advantage but I'm sure some will. Didn't see any gift card deals at Sobeys.

Safeway's flyer starting tomorrow shows Blue Friday AM specials finally. I'm going to go through the flyer with a fine tooth comb tonight and make my list - see what's a good deal and try and get as many as I can! And I'll buy my Safeway GC from Shell first before I go shopping to get the bonus AM from there.

YES! FINALLY! I'll be making my list today. Might even take my daughter with me if I have enough on my list to make 2 orders to get two of the the spend $100 get 100am offers.

Mel, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad you had time with him once you returned from your trip. It will be time you will treasure forever.

Fingers crossed!!! Last time I went and got $1000 of these to make it worth it, if this is the same I feel a road trip coming on :car:

I am definitely doing the roadtrip thing. They just opened (today) a Fresh Co near me so I will be able to use these cards at Sobey's and Fresh Co. The weather isn't supposed to be great tomorrow but maybe Saturday I'll make the trek.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter