Am I Wrong for Not Caring About BOG?

What did you not like about it? We have had dinner reservation twice and we ended up cancelling because my DGD does not like the menu. I keep thinking we will go ahead and try it and she can order apps and dessert

The food at Chef's de France is much better.

It was worth the look at BOG for the experience.

We had a 1 hour wait in the open air, glad it did not rain.

Be Our Guest is a solid option for lunch compared to the other Magic Kingdom counter service offerings. I wouldn't bother with dinner.

It certainly isn't worth the trouble of booking it six months in advance. But no Disney restaurant is.

We had breakfast there this morning. The food was tasty and plentiful but cold. The eating areas were beautiful but the beauty of it was lost in jockeying for an empty table...any empty table after circling the three rooms twice. So my curiosity has been satisfied. I would only go back to try TS dinner or if I was one the meal plan again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter