Anyone buy goggles yet?

Yea.. but I wrote “strictly for swimming” on them..
Think I need more?!?!?
😆🤣😂😅

You can cut a flexible face shield down a bit and wear it with a mask. It's not as good as goggles that seal against the face completely but most shield frames seal across the top (ok, seal is too strong a word).

The goal isn't to hermetically seal off your eyes. That would reduce an already very low chance of catching the disease through your eyes to near zero. I mean, great but really kinda a wasted effort, like wearing 4 inch thick rubber soles to reduce your chance of being hit by lightning.

Eyeglasses or sunglasses or half a face shield will all reduce the likelihood of getting a droplet propelled right into your eye.

Correct me if I am wrong is this the same Fauci that we saw a photo of not social distancing with a mask off at some sort of sporting event? Why doesn't he practice what he preaches? Where are his goggles and mask?
You mean this? Where he drew his mask low for about a minute to drink a bottle of water? In the presence of his friend and wife and a few hundred empty seats? A day after testing negative for covid?
I think the pro-covid team will need to try a little harder than that to discredit the man.

You can cut a flexible face shield down a bit and wear it with a mask. It's not as good as goggles that seal against the face completely but most shield frames seal across the top (ok, seal is too strong a word).

The goal isn't to hermetically seal off your eyes. That would reduce an already very low chance of catching the disease through your eyes to near zero. I mean, great but really kinda a wasted effort, like wearing 4 inch thick rubber soles to reduce your chance of being hit by lightning.

Eyeglasses or sunglasses or half a face shield will all reduce the likelihood of getting a droplet propelled right into your eye.

You mean this? Where he drew his mask low for about a minute to drink a bottle of water? In the presence of his friend and wife and a few hundred empty seats? A day after testing negative for covid?
View attachment 515000
I think the pro-covid team will need to try a little harder than that to discredit the man.

The Fauci haters are out strong; especially today. To think someone was just waiting in that stadium for that quick minute that he did that. It's a sad world and even sadder when this guy, this guy, is the target of derision and the truly horrible, harmful folks are put forward as the truth and defended.

View attachment 515000

Any real doctor knows he's clearly channeling a demon to have astral sex with that poor guy to get him pregnant.

Correct me if I am wrong is this the same Fauci that we saw a photo of not social distancing with a mask off at some sort of sporting event? Why doesn't he practice what he preaches? Where are his goggles and mask?
Yup. That was him a week ago with his family, so no PPE needed.

The Fauci haters are out strong; especially today. To think someone was just waiting in that stadium for that quick minute that he did that. It's a sad world and even sadder when this guy, this guy, is the target of derision and the truly horrible, harmful folks are put forward as the truth and defended.

To be honest, before all this I never gave any thought about the man. I think I did say "you mean the aids guy?" when I learned he was heading up the covid policy (or whatever) but Ican't think of ever actually thinking about his research on aids either.

I have no personal stake in promoting this guy. He's telling me things I don't want to hear every bit as much as he's annoying his detractors. But he's got impeccable bonafides, and I give credit where it's due. The guy has been pinned with a Presidential Medal of Freedom, by W. Bush! If there's a less politically motivated expert on the subject I can't think of it.

Nah. I mean, do you know anyone she never tried off eventually after getting wet? :rotfl2:

No. Why do you feel he just decided this? Or anything to do with infectious diseases? I'm shocked that people think a physician with decades of experience just suddenly determines anything, or knows less than the untrained general population :confused3
A physician with decades of experience, but ... no direct patient care/contact in many years. so many physician opinions out there. One day no mask, next day a mask, then goggles, then no goggles then gloves then no gloves. Shields no shields. No wonder people are confused.
This Crazy Covid is New to Everyone... Everyone doing their best.. like everyone else, I just want it Gone! Stay Safe all.
Our county has 120 deaths 😢386270 residents.

Totally. This x 1000.
Yeah, no. Look again, and Google it. Or just read @cobright's thread, above, for explanation. It's just common sense. Three close people (Dr. Fauci+Mrs. Fauci+close friend/coworker) in close proximity in an otherwise empty stadium on a hot day when the subject recently performed unfamiliar physical activity. Took a drink. Bottle obvious. Subject paparazzi'ed.

Yeah, no. Look again, and Google it. Or just read @cobright's thread, above, for explanation. It's just common sense. Three close people (Dr. Fauci+Mrs. Fauci+close friend/coworker) in close proximity in an otherwise empty stadium on a hot day when the subject recently performed unfamiliar physical activity. Took a drink. Bottle obvious. Subject paparazzi'ed.

I participate on another message board that has a robust debate forum, since that type of thing has been banned her for a long time (hey, I like a good debate). Many of these are political debate, which I don't enjoy, but a lot of the talking points that are on them obviously seem to be fed/put out from one source and then you see the posters using them. It's kind of surprising to come over here and see the same talking points, almost down to exact wording, used here. And heck if it's ever been disproven or explained. Apparently those folks just never, ever hear those explanations. Or they don't want to.

Just this thread alone copies from another one that is on a political site claiming that Fauci is now recommending goggles and will mandate it. It's been altered to be veiled in concern for seeking knowledge on the subject of goggles, but the "mandate" was a giveaway.

A physician with decades of experience, but ... no direct patient care/contact in many years. so many physician opinions out there. One day no mask, next day a mask, then goggles, then no goggles then gloves then no gloves. Shields no shields. No wonder people are confused.
This Crazy Covid is New to Everyone... Everyone doing their best.. like everyone else, I just want it Gone! Stay Safe all.
Our county has 120 deaths 😢386270 residents.
There is no confusion, it went from no masks to masks, and eye shields were always an option. My town of 28,000 had over 50 dead in the first 2 months.

What I really want to know is, why were they sitting right next to eachother in that empty stadium in 100 degree heat?!? Stadium seats are so squished, spread out a little! That’s like being on an empty airplane and all sitting in the same row!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter