April Check-In **Official**

Convention at the Disneyland Hotel April 7-9. I am sure I will hit the parks all of those evenings. Adding 2 days on end, Son will be joining me April 10 and 11.

Convention at the Disneyland Hotel April 7-9. I am sure I will hit the parks all of those evenings. Adding 2 days on end, Son will be joining me April 10 and 11.

We are going a different convention the same week at GCH. I'm a little nervous that they will cancel the convention, with all these national conventions being cancelled left and right.

It's been a long time since I've posted on the DIS. Booked our first trip to DL from 4/11-4/17 @ VGC.

My YDD got the flu yesterday, so our March trip (we were supposed to drive out on Saturday) has now become an April one! Dates are 4/9-4/13, in the parks on 4/10 and 4/12 with a day off in between. Staying with friends in Fontana.

I made a dinner reservation for Good Friday at Carnation Cafe and a Storytellers Cafe brunch reservation at 1:00 pm on Easter Sunday. Does anyone know if the Easter brunch is the same as the normal $44 price that day at Storytellers? It's hard to tell based on the Disneyland website.

I’m in Seattle and things are getting real up here- office moved this week to all-remote, one private school just announced it’s closed/online until APRIL 20. I’m really hoping this trip happens. I need a break! (But I don’t want to bring germs.)

I’m in Seattle and things are getting real up here- office moved this week to all-remote, one private school just announced it’s closed/online until APRIL 20. I’m really hoping this trip happens. I need a break! (But I don’t want to bring germs.)
Hang in there! You still have over a month before your trip to see how things go. Stay calm, use common sense, and just keep swimming!

A couple of things in preparation for our trip (hopefully will happen!)

My kids love Hidden Mickeys and we have a book for WDW. Is there an online guide to DLR Hidden Mickey's??

I hear there is a decoder for the Indy standby queue - where can I find that?

While we are booked at Homewood Suites on points, I will be searching for last minute deals at hotels closer to the parks. Anyone have a good site I can watch? Or is expedia/etc. a good place to stalk.

Thanks!

Eastsider here. It's been an interesting week, to say the last.

Nobody really knows what the situation will be like in a month, so my family is just thinking happy thoughts. We're not changing any plans unless there's official guidance to halt domestic travel.

Nobody really knows what the situation will be like in a month, so my family is just thinking happy thoughts. We're not changing any plans unless there's official guidance to halt domestic travel.
Oh, hang in there! That’s even harder! It’s so weird being the first area to see this in the US. I work at UW. It’s definitely been interesting. Things are changing so quickly. I waiver from being totally freaked out to thinking everyone else has lost their minds. I’m not so worried about my immediate family, but my elderly relatives. We’ve prepped kids that trip may not happen, but we’ll go if DL is open and they let us get on the plane (and we’re not sick), we’ll go.

Eastern Washington here. I think it's only a matter of time that we get a case here (Kennewick), since I believe there's cases in Quincy and Pendleton and I'm between the two.

I'm doing the same regarding travel plans - wait and see. It feels oddly selfish and frivolous to be concerned about trip plans when people's parents are dying alone in isolation in Kirkland. The situation at the Life Care Center is heartbreaking.

Eastern Washington here. I think it's only a matter of time that we get a case here (Kennewick), since I believe there's cases in Quincy and Pendleton and I'm between the two.

I'm doing the same regarding travel plans - wait and see. It feels oddly selfish and frivolous to be concerned about trip plans when people's parents are dying alone in isolation in Kirkland. The situation at the Life Care Center is heartbreaking.
Such a good point! We really are all being careful over here and everyone is taking this very seriously.
From Kennewick and parents still live there. Crossing fingers for you all!

Such a good point! We really are all being careful over here and everyone is taking this very seriously.
From Kennewick and parents still live there. Crossing fingers for you all!

Thanks, you too!

My cousin is a nurse in a central Seattle ER, and my mom's side of the family all lives in the northern Seattle suburbs. My parents are here in the TC.

I'm debating signing up for the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. It looks really cool, but it takes a bit of time and costs bit. I do have 5 full days, but I'm guessing it will be busy for spring break.

Greetings !

April 16th - 19th / DGC Hotel
Family group of 6.
Looking forward to Dapper Days fun and ROTR ! ! !
We're so excited !:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter