This is from Tortilla Jo's menu:
Entrées
Served with choice of one side
Kid's Quesadilla
Monterey Jack cheese and choice of shredded beef or shredded chicken
Hot Dog
All beef frank
Burrito
Choice of shredded beef or shredded chicken, Monterey jack cheese and choice of refried or black beans
Crispy Tacos
Choice of shredded beef or shredded chicken, shredded lettuce and Monterey Jack cheese
Chicken Tenders
Ranch dipping sauce
Kid's Tostada Bowl
Mini crispy flour tortilla filled with choice of shredded beef of shredded chicken, refried beans, red rice, shredded lettuce, Monterey Jack cheese and tomato
how did i miss that??? thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, things have gotten rough here again. I have NOT updated since my last check-in, but I'm not ignoring anyone. I expect to be offline for the balance of this week and weekend, and possibly the first part of next week. I will get everything caught up as I am able. I'm sorry for my flakiness these last several weeks after having taken on this responsibility.

Mickeyflower and I will be adding dates. We're taking my mom and sister, but her vacation week is after mine (I'm taking additional days), so I decided to add a few days to the beginning. (We have APs and the extra days, lol) we couldn't get more than one day at our hotel so when we get the new one and the dates.

Everyone, things have gotten rough here again. I have NOT updated since my last check-in, but I'm not ignoring anyone. I expect to be offline for the balance of this week and weekend, and possibly the first part of next week. I will get everything caught up as I am able. I'm sorry for my flakiness these last several weeks after having taken on this responsibility.
Take good care of your family and yourself! We'll try to look after things on this end. Good thoughts going out to you!

Ok April experts. Our two park days are on EMH mornings at DCA (we don't qualify). Should we start Easter Sunday in Disneyland or DCA and then what about Monday - start in DL or DCA? Or should we start both days in DCA? Either way - we'll be attempting to scan into DL first both mornings due to Rise.

Relax! We aren't worrying about it, nor should you. Take care of what you need to and then you can get back to this thread. We all understand life does happen outside of the Disboards. :love: I know I come to the boards to get away from some life stuff.

Mickeyflower and I will be adding dates. We're taking my mom and sister, but her vacation week is after mine (I'm taking additional days), so I decided to add a few days to the beginning. (We have APs and the extra days, lol) we couldn't get more than one day at our hotel so when we get the new one and the dates.
Just post when you have your dates and we'll add you to the list! (And if the famous present isn't a surprise, let us know what it is, too!)

Anyone else try and book a Fantasmic dining reservation for Sunday April 26 today? I thought Fantasmic was always on the weekends, even when not shown during the week?
I am wondering why you still can't book for 26th? Have you had any luck? 25th has been on there for a while but not going any later than that..

I am wondering why you still can't book for 26th? Have you had any luck? 25th has been on there for a while but not going any later than that..
I don’t know. I haven’t had luck booking, it doesn’t appear open yet. I got in touch with Disney dining on the 27th and the woman there said she didn’t know why it hadn’t been opened for reservations yet, but she said she expected it would be eventually.

I don’t know. I haven’t had luck booking, it doesn’t appear open yet. I got in touch with Disney dining on the 27th and the woman there said she didn’t know why it hadn’t been opened for reservations yet, but she said she expected it would be eventually.
**Update**
It now looks available, but... I’ve been checking at least twice a day since the 26th and checked earlier today and the date was greyed out. I checked again just now and it was available to search for times, but every time looks sold out. Disney dining says times for the 26th will “be loaded tomorrow.”

We have switched hotels for our 4/9-4/11 stay. Now booked at SpringHill Suites Anaheim Maingate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter