• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Bar...

It's confusing. It offers open seating, but you must sign in first and then wait until they call you.

That must be new. The last time we were there (end of May), we just walked in, greeted the bartender and he told us to sit anywhere. Maybe it depends what time you go.

I'm curious about the food options at the bars.... do most of them have a food menu too? Bluezoo sounds great.... but I'm assuming we can't have our under 21 yo ds with us to eat at the bars?

Bluezoo definitely allows kids in the bar area (booths/tables- not sure about at bar itself literally). Was just there a few months ago and kid kept bouncing against the back of the booth. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter