Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

I can't believe that a. March is right around the corner and b. that you are headed back so soon! Sounds like you all certainly have a jam packed week, but I'd expect nothing less for a week honoring Joe
Nothing but the best for Joe❤️ The only thing missing is some of our very special DIS friends.😘😘😘😘

Lots of great dining for your March trip! We're doing Toledo in July so I'll be interested to hear what you think. I also pretty much decided we're going to do VAH in July because the regular MK AH doesn't happen while we're there and I want to be in the parks at night as often as possible to avoid that mid day heat! I don't think it sounds that much better than the regular ones especially for the price difference but hopefully it'll still be a somewhat similar experience as far as crowds. If they offer an AK AH while we're there we may do that too!

Lots of great dining for your March trip! We're doing Toledo in July so I'll be interested to hear what you think. I also pretty much decided we're going to do VAH in July because the regular MK AH doesn't happen while we're there and I want to be in the parks at night as often as possible to avoid that mid day heat! I don't think it sounds that much better than the regular ones especially for the price difference but hopefully it'll still be a somewhat similar experience as far as crowds. If they offer an AK AH while we're there we may do that too!
I am looking so forward to trying Toledo. I have such high hopes that if it sucks I might be a little sad...
Seriously, I LOVED the after-hours we did in January and I hope the crowds stay low for the Villains one I have booked for March!!!
Thinking about booking one for July too (depending on what's offered)...

March plans sound great! I am excited to hear what your secret plans are the one day! haha
Hee! Hee! You will just have to wait and see...But I promise it will be worth the wait... :D
I just can't leave well enough alone though. I just canceled Hollywood and Vine (I thought Mickey and the gang would be there in their Easter outfits. Unfortunately, it's the Disney Playhouse characters and I don't know who any of them are). So, we are now having breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe. I wasn't thrilled with them last time we were there but I'm willing to give them another shot...

Hee! Hee! You will just have to wait and see...But I promise it will be worth the wait... :D
I just can't leave well enough alone though. I just canceled Hollywood and Vine (I thought Mickey and the gang would be there in their Easter outfits. Unfortunately, it's the Disney Playhouse characters and I don't know who any of them are). So, we are now having breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe. I wasn't thrilled with them last time we were there but I'm willing to give them another shot...

That's probably a better move! Hopefully you have a better breakfast experience at GFC! I've always had good experiences there but it seems like more people have bad than good there!

Also congrats on being so close to 200 subs on youtube! So awesome!

That's probably a better move! Hopefully you have a better breakfast experience at GFC! I've always had good experiences there but it seems like more people have bad than good there!
I think so too. There was a time (not too long ago) where GFC was always consistently good. Now, not so much...Hopefully, it will be better this time!!!

Also congrats on being so close to 200 subs on youtube! So awesome!
Thank you Cloe!!!! That really means a lot. Joe is actually editing right now. It's sooooo much work (as you know). ❤

Love your March plans. We'll be arriving not long after you leave...hopefully we'll get some great weather. I hope you love Toledo...we had a great experience back in August there and might be doing it again in March..we'll see.

Love your March plans. We'll be arriving not long after you leave...hopefully we'll get some great weather. I hope you love Toledo...we had a great experience back in August there and might be doing it again in March..we'll see.
I’m counting on Toledo to be good. I’m really excited to eat there and stay in the tower.❤️

Join us for the Tea Experience at Rose and Crown in Epcot Vlog...
So great! Watching this brought back so many happy memories of my tea experience! :)
Friday, March 6th...We will head to Disney in the late morning for the night. We have a few fast passes planned for Animal Kingdom before we have to check into All-Star Movies. We are also hoping to head back to Vineland. We are only here for the night because we are attending the Villians After Hours event at MK and added this onto our trip after it was announced because Joe hasn't been to a Villians DAH...
The Villians party looks amazing! I am really hoping to add it on for our July trip.
Sunday, March 8th...This is Joe's bday. After spending breakfast with Joe's mom and dad, it will be time to say our goodbyes and make the drive BACK to Orlando where we will be calling Destino Tours at Coronado Springs home for the next 3 nights...I'm hoping to add CL access onto our reservation when we check in...Wish me luck!!!!
What a perfect way to celebrate. Having CL added on would be a nice bonus!
Monday, March 9th...We start our day with lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. Their newer menu looks really good and I can't wait to try the lobster roll. We have 3 fast passes booked as well. After our time in MK, we will go back to the resort to rest and freshen up before dinner at Narcoossees. This is another of Joe's favorites. Again, we will stay to watch HEA and then see where the rest of the evening will take us.
I just booked Liberty Tree for Jack and I. He loves lobster rolls too and the burgers look great as well. I am all about their Colony salad. Yum!
Join us at La Cava for Margaritas Vlog!!!
Best. Ever!!! One of my favourite places in all of Disney. :goodvibes You two look like you had a fabulous time!

So great! Watching this brought back so many happy memories of my tea experience! :)
You should totally sign up for this!!!

I just booked Liberty Tree for Jack and I. He loves lobster rolls too and the burgers look great as well. I am all about their Colony salad. Yum!
LTT is always consistently good.

Best. Ever!!! One of my favourite places in all of Disney. :goodvibes You two look like you had a fabulous time!
This was the first time we actually sat inside. We usually get our drinks to go. We will definitely be back. That queso was the bomb!!!

Your morning at GE looked so fun!! You got all of the exact same things I did and I too loved them all. LOVE the Tauntaun and the Wrap. Mmmm!!!

Bummer about Group 90!! I'm guessing there was no way he could have gotten on.

Mmm, that avocado marg is soooooooooo yummy!

ALL caught up! But you left me hanging on Joe and RoTR! WHAT HAPPENS i will find out in 3 weeks when i play catch up again!

Once we got to POFQ and got settled, we freshened up a bit, changed our clothes and walked down the stairs to the boat docks (this was very convenient). We had a river view room and it was so peaceful. We have stayed at POFQ 7 times and this was by far my favorite room location.

It was a beautiful evening, high 60's , low humidity...We decided the first order of business was getting some food because I was HANGRY!!! I was also in need of a cocktail. So what better place to satisfy both my needs but Wine Bar George, of course. Joe thought this was a great idea as well.

haha! I am in a perminate state of Hangary, i feel you girl i feel you!

We shared a few apps: mac and cheese bites (if you've never had these you are definitely missing out),

UMMM Yes yes i a missing out this sounds fab!

We had reservations for the Twining Tea Experience at Rose and Crown.

AH i so wanted to try this!

We were served 3 different hot teas and learned how long each one should be brewed. We were also served an iced tea called Lady Grey, which was the best iced tea I have ever had in my life. We were served 4 different tea sandwiches and scones with cream and jam. Everything was delicious and at $35. pp, a real steal in terms of special events to attend at Disney. Eventually, I will post our vlog on the tea so you can see exactly what we were served and how it was done...In the meantime, I will show you all some pics...

Thats a pretty good price and a nice amount of food and tea! So happy this got a good review!

e Festival of the Arts hadn't quite started yet (we had a day to go), but guests were able to take pictures in the "live art" set up around the park.

I am looking forward to trying this out this week!

I had the lobster mac and cheese which is actually a side dish and Joe had the Pan-seared Black Grouper, Fingerling Potatoes, Onion Jam, Frisée-Jicama Slaw, and Cilantro Chutney. Everything was delicious and the service was top notch. Tiffins has now become one of our favorite Signature restaurants in Disney!!! We skipped dessert because there were Mickey bars and popcorn to be had...

YUM and i love this restaurant!

After Hours at AK was dead. At times, it felt like we were the only ones in the park. We rode Navi River (2x), FoP (2x), Dinosaur (2x), Triceratop's Spin, Everest (2x, just Joe), and Primeval Whirl (3x). We didn't have to wait for anything. We stayed until the park closed and agreed we would definitely do this after-hours event again!!!

Next up...Off to HS...

That is a pretty good list of stuff you got done! But how many Mickey bars dd you eat???

Poor Joe...He woke up at the butt crack of dawn to get his RotR Boarding Group Pass and because he forgot to take me off MDE, ended up in group 90. He came back to the room a little sad but determined to get on this darn ride. I, on the other hand, enjoyed a nice, long, quiet sleep (I told you all...there's no reason to wake up early on vaca. The ride will be there for years and eventually I will get on it, maybe sooner than you think :D ). Joe took a shower and then it was time for me to get up. We had reservations to get to. Yep, I was finally going to be able to see the inside of Oga's Cantina for myself and finally order that darn drink, the Fuzzy Tauntaun...I had been dying to try this...

HAHHAAH i love it! I need to know did you get on with him? Did he even get on?

Also great Pixie dust this day! March plans look fab! Right around the corner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter