• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biggest Purchase in your life

Well, if I can't list anything related to my home, I guess my most expensive purchase was this dress.

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Valent...ack/prod196920114/p.prod?childItemId=NMB3RD6_

NMB3RD6_mu.jpg

Can I borrow this dress?!?!

Hmm, in the last 5 years for me it's been:
  1. (necessary) Surgery (not covered by my cheapo work insurance) - ~$21k
  2. Professional bass clarinet - $12k
  3. Air conditioner - $8k
  4. Professional cor anglais - $7k
  5. Last WDW trip (7 days at the Polynesian on club level with DDP) - $6k

I'm excluding a couple things to make this more interesting: Home, Car, Wedding Ring

So besides those 3, what's the biggest one time purchase you've ever made?

Besides the houses and the cars, our biggest purchases were 1. Our daughters college degree and 2. $12,000 for a brand new roof last year.

We just signed contracts last month to have Tesla install solar panels.

Hmmm, excluding home, car, wedding ring (and education?)...I guess it would have to be our pop-up camper. If that's included with car, then I guess our living room sofa? That answer will soon be replaced with new heating and cooling unit for the house.

like others, vacations, tuition, and home expenses.

My biggest one time "thing" purchase is my piano.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter