Bound for Barcelona - April 10, 2010 EB TA - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
I just went to update my FE (Group #1) list that I printed out a few nights ago & I do not see you listed on it at all. With the addition of you to this group it is now at 54 rooms? (Or are you possibly listed under another name or something?)

Are there any other changes I may have missed in the past few days?

--Donna and I have been on the official list (page 1, SDLong329) for many, many months (since either December or January - I think). We were on the spreadsheet version for quite some time as well (also as SDLong329). I am not sure why a second list was created, or why there are differences. Perhaps I was removed when I stepped away from the boards.

Multiple lists (three, including the Mini-Nav) with different information is indeed confusing. I was told NO CHANGES were permitted - even though I was apparently dropped from the list (it only takes 3 seconds to make a correction to a list).

Here's what I am doing to distribute the 150 FE's we purchased previously:
- Use official list on page 1
- Cross-reference stateroom numbers from Master Locator
- Cross-reference FAVORITES list, for distribution of proper FE

About to head out to my last day of work. Think I'll call in some markers and try to get out by 3P at the latest. I know my team-mate who covers my desk will be shoving me out the door, but the boss needs to give me the nod!

Can't find my manual for my camera. I was going to download the few photos that are on there so I chould empty the memory card. Well, I'm brining more memory with me, so it's not that big of a deal.

Will pick up some Bonine, mine expired. Think that's it for any last minute shopping.

Hope I can focus on work today.

See you all soon!

Monica, don't hesitate to call me at work if you need to.

12 hours before we get into the car. So much to do! But can't wait to start. Work just won't go away though :eek:

About to head out to my last day of work. Think I'll call in some markers and try to get out by 3P at the latest. I know my team-mate who covers my desk will be shoving me out the door, but the boss needs to give me the nod!

Can't find my manual for my camera. I was going to download the few photos that are on there so I chould empty the memory card. Well, I'm brining more memory with me, so it's not that big of a deal.

Will pick up some Bonine, mine expired. Think that's it for any last minute shopping.

Hope I can focus on work today.

See you all soon!

Monica, don't hesitate to call me at work if you need to.

I just got the ok to leave work tomorrow at 330p :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Will drive home from work, W&M transportation will pick me up from there to go to Hertz :thumbsup2

I've been at work an hour and have almost finished everything that needed done. Four more hours to go before I get to go have my nails done :cheer2:

Then I'll load the car up and when my friend gets off work I'll be on my way to stay by the airport as I have to be there at 4am :scared1:

--Donna and I have been on the official list (page 1, SDLong329) for many, many months (since either December or January - I think). We were on the spreadsheet version for quite some time as well (also as SDLong329). I am not sure why a second list was created, or why there are differences. Perhaps I was removed when I stepped away from the boards.

Multiple lists (three, including the Mini-Nav) with different information is indeed confusing. I was told NO CHANGES were permitted - even though I was apparently dropped from the list (it only takes 3 seconds to make a correction to a list).

Steven - I am sorry the FE lists have become confusing, but we are a group of near-strangers going on vacation, not a military unit. We are all just doing our best to keep all the balls in the air.

Folks were encouraged to add their own information to the Master List, FE 1 page. That list was not managed by anyone in particular. I can't say why you weren't included there, but I added your name and new room number to that doc after you posted that you had returned to this sailing. The mini nav is the document that is on lock down so that everyone had time to print it out and take it with them.

With so many ways to communicate (the first day meet up, Stephanie's board) I am sure your information will get around, along with the info for other folks with recent changes.

I am looking forward to giving and receiving FE gifts. If we can all cut each other a little slack, we can have a great trip!

:mad:........ I SO relate!!........ :sad2:

People say we are LUCKY to cruise! Lucky?? No way, we plan and budget. We live frugal lives. Aargh!!!

I agree! its not luck..its hard work and saving for me. I booked this cruise a year and 4 months ago....and made payments, saved, planned and worked .....and to those who don't understand (or can't plan) too bad for them...we are going on a ROCKIN CRUISE with awesome people!
I already have my 2011 Cruise picked out and will reserve on ship....:woohoo:

PS ...umm printing a few Magnets at work shhhhhhhh:rolleyes1

Wishing everyone Safe Travels and Fun if you are already In Fla. See you real soon!:yay::yay::yay:

I am feeling a little lonely with most everyone leaving today.....

Hi! I'm just bipping in to wish all of you Bon Voyage and a Safe Trip!!!! :goodvibes

Following your thread & all the excitement building up to this weekend has really helped build my own excitement. I hope you all have a wonderful trip!

Say 'Hi!' to Barcelona and the Magic for me! I'll be there in 5 weeks!

Sayhello

You want stories? I've got stories. Seriously, I'd love to come talk medical travel!
Ann

I can't really talk about medical travel but I'd love to listen. I am a pharmacy technician (for almost 30 years now) so I like anything to do with the medical field.

I'm still here :hug: Not leaving until Saturday morning. Flight better be on time :rotfl:

Oh, I started packing -- :scared1:

I'm still here, too. Am off to work in a few minutes. Won't get off until 10:30 pm. Good thing I'm off tomorrow - I need to start packing! :lmao:

The count down clock on my computer says 2d 04h 32m 38s till the ship sails Way too long

--

I'm with you, I printed off the list from page one and will put the stateroom #'s next to the names. I only have enough for the 53 cabins that signed up. I can't add any more.

In fact, I'm still not finished making the FE's :scared1:. I got most of it done, my friend is going to help me even if she has to work on it while we're driving down tomorrow to the hotel. :sad2:

Kristi

Hi all. We are on the Westbound TA, but have friends on this cruise. Just want to say to you all to have a wonderful trip. Look after the Magic for us!!:thumbsup2

We're MARRIED!!
Our wedding was beautiful, and this April weather was sunny and perfect. Truly, we never could have pulled off a Disney wedding without the support of my dad and our families. :grouphug: We feel so blessed to have so many who care about us and our relationship. I've been pretty emotional about the event, happy tears and smiles all around!!

Now, it's time to CELEBRATE our new marriage as we cross the ocean together on the adventure of a lifetime! The bags are packed, our tickets in hand, and our magical FE gifts look awesome... they are just waiting to sail into everyone's FEs. :wizard:

I'm trying to read the pages I've missed, but I am sure we will catch up when we see some of you in person at the Country Inn & Suites tomorrow evening! We will see the rest of you on the ship!

PrincessMonkey

Ok so I was supposed to work until noon but got out of there at 1015am because I had nothing to do and told them I was sure they'd rather I leave rather than get paid to do nothing for two hours :rotfl2: So they said Bye have a good trip. So I'm officially on vacation!!!! :banana:

Congrats Princess Monkey :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter