Cabins at Fort Wilderness Points Charts Posted! For Sale and Booking Dates too!

I thought I saw that DVC was only declaring 30 units for using points?

When I looked at availability this morning it was showing 7/26 & 7/29-7/31 had 43 rooms available and 7/27-7/28 had 42.

The other days in July were under 30 available.

The farthest date out I could see was 1/22/25 had 67 rooms.

Do you think they will be declaring more rooms into inventory soon or just another website glitch?

I thought I saw that DVC was only declaring 30 units for using points?

When I looked at availability this morning it was showing 7/26 & 7/29-7/31 had 43 rooms available and 7/27-7/28 had 42.

The other days in July were under 30 available.

The farthest date out I could see was 1/22/25 had 67 rooms.

Do you think they will be declaring more rooms into inventory soon or just another website glitch?
ooh how are you able to see the number of rooms available?

Oh, I wonder if the River Country reference is a hint that reflections with its lazy river will be built…
I've mentioned this other places, but we rented a RV and stayed in the 200 loop back during Thanksgiving week (great trip, BTW). Some of the cast members were referring to activity going on over at the "River Country Lodge".

I had thought it was just a colloquial term for the Reflections property that they were using, but I think that if it were actually called and themed to the "River Country Lodge", it would fit with the Fort so much more. Now, we have this reference to River Country in the cabins. Also supports some of that @bama_ed was speculating about for that location.

It will be interesting to see.

I've mentioned this other places, but we rented a RV and stayed in the 200 loop back during Thanksgiving week (great trip, BTW). Some of the cast members were referring to activity going on over at the "River Country Lodge".

I had thought it was just a colloquial term for the Reflections property that they were using, but I think that if it were actually called and themed to the "River Country Lodge", it would fit with the Fort so much more. Now, we have this reference to River Country in the cabins. Also supports some of that @bama_ed was speculating about for that location.

Always hated the "Reflections" name, but do love the idea of the resort itself. "River Country Lodge" would be awesome. 👍

If they made a River Country Lodge and had a good sized lazy river at the resort I’d strongly reconsider Poly 2.

If they made a River Country Lodge and had a good sized lazy river at the resort I’d strongly reconsider Poly 2.
I do love the Fort, we love camping there but the pool just isn't that awesome and the quiet pool back by the cabins is super tiny. That to me, and the distant location of the cabins, is what makes me not even consider the cabins. Althought people do book the treehouses at SSR and it's kinf of the same thing but at least at SSR they have a good main pool.

Is the former Reflections site so close to FW that it would struggle to support its own identity? I'm a fan of the WL theme and how it ties into FW but isn't one "Wilderness" lodge enough when there are other themes to draw from. On the recent DVC podcast, Paul had posed the question of what future deluxe hotel themes would add to the diversification of tastes. Seems like a wasted opportunity to add yet another pine tree resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter