Calling All Men

I'm pretty much hooked on WDW in general, and I get hooked on the DIS when I'm about to go back to the World. So, that right about now is when I'm getting back on the DIS with increased frequency.

My DW did not grow up on WDW like I did, but going back this May was HER idea . . . and as we've only been married two years, it didn't take long for her to get hooked on WDW.

Cool to hear about the beer flight at Rag Rd - we've got an ADR planned for there one night, so I'll have to check it out - er, drink it down.

imadisneynut...good bump. Have to keep the boys on top!

Off topic but I can't help myself...

Hail to PITT!...2008 Big East Champion!! Now let's get ready for some March Madness!

thats ok we just want to take a little break for the really trophy

go uconn

AAFW040UCONN-Logo-1-Posters.jpg

I Was Just Wondering How Many Men Are Addicted To The Dis Board

I was born and raised in Florida. Disney World opened when I was 6 years old. I've been hooked ever since.

I always wanted to work for Disney. Love the creative stuff...but it's a better hobby than a job, enjoy it more that way :wizard:

Mark

I posted on the Dad's boards...our resale purchase passed ROFR today so I'm celebrating a little extra this St Patty's day...AND a #4 seed for the Pitt Panthers! :drinking1

I am here as my fiancee has been asking to go for a while now. However, my dad recently bought a house in Florida (kind of close to WDW), so it's another expense that we would not have to worry about. So, I am finally buckling under the pressure ( :) ), and doing some research. This is how I found this place.

i am defintely on here everyday since i was told about it last week... i will admit im addicted to this board i love it!!!

i love the 4 seed in the west disneynut..ucla doesnt scare me at all the only team i would be afraid of is xavier

:drinking1
you know there is no betting on the dis board LOL

just buy me a Guinness in England after the Pitt Panthers kick some proverbial @#$...

By 5pm Thursday we can begin to discuss the next pub location...

Friday is fish fry :cool1: , drinks :drinking1: , and March Madness all day :banana: . Even better that it's not my Good Friday so God won't strike me down for enjoying myself while others are spending time in church!

Okey dokey...we're 1-0...bring on MSU. Good luck to the Huskies...keep the Big East rolling. Just watched the end of WVU beating Arizona...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter