***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

Disney announced today that BC is reopening on 5/30 (right on my birthday!) and I'm hoping that Yachtsman will be open again by then. They have to have some kind of signature dining back imo and I assume that CC will reopen with it since they use the same kitchen.

Of course that news threw our split in the air again. Now we're not sure if YC or BC for part 2. I've never been so indecisive about resorts!
I'm hoping for Yachtman to open too🤞

After chatting with hubby about our plans we’ve realized the only places in the parks were interested in eating are Yak and Yeti and Oga’s though Oga’s is just for a drink and drinking in the atmosphere. Epcot we’re going to partake in food booth food but for MK and HS we have no opinions or ideas. What is your favorite place or thing to eat at those two parks?
We also vote for Skippers Canteen in MK and as for HS, we love Baseline Taphouse for a beer and cheese board and pretzel. But we really enjoy the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge for small plates and drinks but since they are only open for drinks right now, we will eat inside the main Derby on this trip. The Cobb salad is really good and we love the Wagyu burger and the cheese board isn't too shabby either.

Liberty Tree Tavern at MK is our fav for TS:) Pecos Bill for QS:) At HS we just snack here and there but then again we have not been since GE opened:) So excited to try the Ronto wrap!

Thanks guys! I’ll be researching dining sometime in the near future and make sure to check out the places y’all listed. Pecos Bills is actually my favorite but with no toppings bar and us staying at Coronado it got nixed right off the bat.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally updates to front page!

Flower/Garden dates!!! :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...f-epcot-international-flower-garden-festival/

I came here to talk about that! I'm so excited especially since we missed it this year. I LOVE that it's going so late, it makes our split stay decisions so much easier.

We decided on YC for week 2 and I was hoping the festival would go a little later, but i wasn't expecting this much later! And with parkhopping coming back, it'll be soooo nice to grab festival food for dinner or a snack and wander around WS no matter what park if any we might be in the AM.

Added under ALERTS section on front page also.

NO LONGER ISSUING FREE MAGIC BANDS FOR TRAVEL STARTING JANUARY 2O21

https://blogmickey.com/2020/12/disn...plimentary-magicbands-beginning-january-2021/

I already bought our bands today! 😂

I got myself mint green (on sale for $10.99) and Micky got navy blue ($14.99). We might also get him the dark green and myself the light pink. Change it up during trip!

Also my brother extended his stay by a day to fly home with us...changed our last park reservation day to DHS instead of MK to give us one more shot at riding RoTR. We can always switch if we don't get a reservation or just hop to MK.

so here are park reservations - we can hop now, but these are the ones we reserved, there will probably be a lot of hopping to Epcot at night....

Wed - arrival day - DHS (going to try for RoTR boarding pass while we are on the plane on the way there! :D)
Thurs - MK
Fri - AK
Sat - Epcot
Sun - DHS
Mon - MK
Tues - AK
Wed - Epcot
Thurs - DHS
Fri - home!

Can't wait to finally see F&G! At the point we go in May we will literally have been waiting three years to see it.

You will love it. I’ve only gotten to go literally for one day back in 2016, but it was my birthday and it was wonderful. I will miss the butterfly house but tbh the star of F&G are the topiaries and landscaping. Epcot never looks more beautiful than during F&G! (AND the food is better than F&W. In my opinion)

I'm reading this past year's menus to see all the good stuff! I'm excited for the special merchandise too! Last year's looked so cute, especially the Minnie stuff...
I still have my list from missing it in March of this year:sad:. Looking forward to seeing what items are on the menus!!!
:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter