Character swap - COMPLETE

Nan please update when you have a minute....Rachal gave me her pieces when we met today!

Thanks!

Here are some more:

Group A--Thanks Reddy for the file :)
DSCN3605.jpg

Group A1
DSCN3604.jpg

Group C--Thanks Mardenz for the file :)
DSCN3602.jpg

Group G
DSCN3598.jpg

Group BB--Belle
DSCN3601.jpg

Group BB1--Belle shapes
DSCN3597.jpg

Group II--Stitch is "eating" the mats
DSCN3606.jpg

Group KK--Jafar shapes
DSCN3599.jpg

Group MM1--Evil Queen shapes
DSCN3600.jpg

I just have Scar left :)

How did I miss him???? I even looked ;) I'll go download him right now :thumbsup2 Sorcerer Mickey is my favorite--I even have him tatooed on my ankle!

he is in last year's hotel section - I had to have him for the ASMo pool

Cheryl those are all wonderful.....:banana: I get a bunch of them too :thumbsup2

Rachal and Cheryl love your pieces!!! I especially like the lyric and the Stitch mats, so creative.

Cassey

Wow! those are all AWESOME! My favorites are the AK safari Mickey set, Scar, and Stitch mats...but seriously, they all look great! Nice work!

Thanks Traci :) I think Scar may be my favorite, I can't wait to use him for the page when we go to see "The Lion King" in November!!!

that's okay Sarah, still have a couple coming in a bit late too!
hope work settles down for you!
hey, forgot to tell you we are coming back in Oct as a part of me friend Judy's DD MAW trip....hope we get get to see you again!

I'm sorry mine are so late. I've had a really bad 2 weeks. Anyway, it's mailed now. I hope you enjoy what I've done.

VickiV

I'm sorry mine are so late. I've had a really bad 2 weeks. Anyway, it's mailed now. I hope you enjoy what I've done.

VickiV

no problems Vicki! hope things are getting better!!!
I'm sure we will love your work! will let you know when they arrive!

Cheryl & Rachel.....VickiV.....recd your packages today! all looks great!

thanks for my goodies too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter