Character swap - COMPLETE

updated to here.. please let me know if you have received your package.. if not, I can contact Lisa so we can track it.. thank you!

I received my box the other day. Such lovely work! Things always look better in person.

If anyone in my Goofy Christmas group is wondering why they have a red silhouette of Goofy-I cut the shadow of him with it instead of the outfit. It's such lovely paper (and expensive at the original price), I didn't have the heart to throw it out. Someone didn't get one as I had given 1 away before I decided to mail the rest. It wasn't considered part of the required pieces though.

VickiV

updated to here..

Please let me know when they arrive... I know there are a few more out there... overseas I expect not being there promptly but I can get in touch with Lisa to track the domestic ones.. Thank you!

I have not received mine yet:confused3. Can you please let me know the status? I can't wait to see all the goodies!!!

Robin

I will let you know soon.. Lisa has no access to her computer.. so I will follow up with her and let you know... Thanks for your patience...

thanks for letting me know Jayne...hope Mazda gets her's soon too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter