Character swap - COMPLETE

Packages today from.....

Sarah, wait to see her pieces, they are beautiful!!!

Reddy and ScrappinStevie got your's forwarded from Danielle! more cute stuff and since Danielle didn't keep the goodies, I will thank you for them!!

Danielle, thanks for getting the packages forwarded and I love all the cute Halloween goodies, it is way to much and so not needed! was happy to help out a friend in need! I will have fun putting them all to good use!

are waiting on two swapper's so we are getting close...thank you everyone for being patient in getting these back! hope to have them all sorted and postal to you by the end of next week!

updated for you Lisa! Check over to make sure I didn't miss anything!! I know you have your own list..but trying to help you out!

Thanks Nan, its all correct!
Erin will have her's postal on Monday! and Cindi's should be here in a couple of days!

Update...

Our last two swapper's packages are in the mail....am ready to get these all sorted...if you are in the ABC group too I have those all sorted already! just need to photog both sets and finish swapping them out.

hope to have both of these swaps postal to you by 8/8! thank you for your patience and swapping along!

recd Erin's box today...will start sorting tonight!

UPDATE>>>>>>

I have all the swap pieces sorted out except for the 8 groups my2ms0205 is in, haven't recd her box as of yet, hope for tomorrow that it show's up!

I received my2ms0205 box today so will finish swapping out her groups...might get some in mail tomorrow but all will be postal no later than Monday!

Thanks for all your patience everyone!!!

Hope this works.......

Slide show for our swap click on the photo....

:woohoo: I did it, my first slide show! thanks Nan for the great directions!!!

These will all be postal tomorrow with DC!

Thanks again everyone for all your patience! everything turned out so cute, great job everyone!!

everything looks wonderful - great job everyone
Thanks for hosting, the slide show looks great (now my mind is trying to put all of what I"m getting in the albums - and thinking what else the pages need:lmao:)

Lisa, the slideshow looks great! Thanks for all your hard work. Can't wait to see these in person.

Great work everyone!!!!

Cassey

Please note:

I received a message from Lisa yesterday. I missed the call due to pulling weeds.. :( Anyway, she will be away for a while because her computer got a virus so it is in the shop for several days.

Everything is postal and I will update the thread for her so please post when your package arrives!!

My package came today!!!! I just have to say that everyone did a spectacular job and I can't wait to use these!!! Thanks ladies!!!

I hope Lisa's computer gets fixed soon!!!

Cassey

Got mine today. I must say that I am so excited about all these incredible pieces. I think this is my favorite swap EVER because everyone's items were so amazing and creative! I am just blown away by some of the detail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter