Character swap - COMPLETE

I would like to join the following groups please
Group G Mickey
Group M chip and dale
GroupCC toy story buzz or bullseye
GroupOO lightning mcqueen

Lisa - Sorry. Mrs. Potts had already been spoken for by Mycutiepatooties. I will give the first red shorts mickey group to you and I will take Chef Mickey. And - stupid me wrote Mad Hatter behind the Mad Hatter listing instead of your name :eek: Welcome to Monday! Going to go caffeinate so my head clears up.

Lisa - Sorry. Mrs. Potts had already been spoken for by Mycutiepatooties. I will give the first red shorts mickey group to you and I will take Chef Mickey. And - stupid me wrote Mad Hatter behind the Mad Hatter listing instead of your name :eek: Welcome to Monday! Going to go caffeinate so my head clears up.

Oh that's okay....I can relate to Monday :lmao:
are you sure you want to switch Mickey's? I can wait to see if you open up another group....I'm good with Cogsworth!

Not a problem - we've eaten at Chef Mickey's every time we have been there. Have lots of pics to use.

For those who are choosing the element groups - please don't forget to let me know what you will be making. Going back to update those now.

Not a problem - we've eaten at Chef Mickey's every time we have been there. Have lots of pics to use.

For those who are choosing the element groups - please don't forget to let me know what you will be making. Going back to update those now.

thanks!! I am making PP for all my elements!

TT: Tangled
3. Flynn Rider

UU: Lion King Rafikki
1. Timon

KK: Aladdin
3. Genie

BB: Beauty & The Beast
3. Beast

Please! :)

And these:

SS: Cinderella
5. Suzy

MM: Villains II
4. Evil Queen

JJ: Snow White
6. 7 Dwarves

:) Thanks! Oh, and paper piecings for all, those are my favorite. :)

Morning Danielle!! We are away and I just remembered this and jumped on somone else's computer!! I know some of my choices are full groups. So, if you open new ones for those I'll take them....

Here goes:

A. Chef Mickey
B. Pluto
C. Donald
D. Pluto
G. tags
H. shapes
I. clips
J. piecing
K. mats
L. title
M. tags
BB. (3) piecing
CC. (3) piecing
DD. (1) clips
EE. (1 or 4) piecing
GG. (1) piecing
HH. (1) clips
II. (4) title
KK. (3) title
MM. (4) tags
NN. (4) title
OO. (5) piecing

Thanks! I am going to go shopping for this stuff tomorrow and get started this weekend!

Good Morning!!!

Can I get!!

A- Soccerer Mickey
C-Donald

AA-Pinocchio
BB-Bele-Blue Dress
CC-Jessie
DD-Pooh
EE-Mary Poppins

Stupid Slow computer this morning. If any of these are taken now, since this thing wouldnt post then I'll just take whats open. :)

I will take (4) Tigger in EE (I had said 1 or 4....and Rachal wants Mary...so I am definitely good with Tigger!!)

Thank You for adding me!! I am so very excited about this swap.

Could I please join groups:
KK-Jasmine
UU-Pumba
also?

Thank You--I will update with elements once I get some ideas together.

For BB, Beast was taken, so I can do Blue Dress Belle....not sure on the element though. Thanks Danielle!

And, in MM I see that Evil Queen is taken. I will do Hook if you open another!!

:confused3 will let you know in a bit when my brain wakes up. :)

Can you please change me from group :

B-Donald to Group C- Minnie.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter