Covid Creativity

This has been a looong drawn out project that was inspired by all the odd sized scraps of material i was ending up with from my mask making.
I went from this mess

to these pieces

which finally turned into THIS
Front
Back
Side
front with flap open
inside, hidden zipper
inside with zipper open

Well I have done a deep dive into covid-sparked creativity that started in the summer. We live in a small town just north of Toronto and our backyard is a bit of a small animal paradise and they are super friendly.
We were home soooo much that my whole family have taken to watching them...
Then we started naming them...
Then for fun (and in all honesty inspired by all of your creativity here on this thread) I made a little miniature garden for them...
Then the kids suggested I keep making other set ups for them...
Now I have an Instagram page full of these pictures :rotfl2:

It has kept me busy and focused. I needed a creative positive outlet and this seems to be working.
Thanks again to all of you for sharing your inspiring creative projects, you honestly made a difference for me during this time.

Well I have done a deep dive into covid-sparked creativity that started in the summer. We live in a small town just north of Toronto and our backyard is a bit of a small animal paradise and they are super friendly.
Then for fun (and in all honesty inspired by all of your creativity here on this thread) I made a little miniature garden for them...

It has kept me busy and focused. I needed a creative positive outlet and this seems to be working.
Thanks again to all of you for sharing your inspiring creative projects, you honestly made a difference for me during this time.

Alohamom this sounds wonderful and thanks for sharing.
If possible can you share a photo or two,I would love to see them.
Hugs
Mel

I love the pictures,,so great!!!
Thanks
Hugs
Mel
this is adorable!! i love the eggplants and carrots especially. what fun creativity!
This is so adorably cute! Love it!

Thanks so much, it has been so much fun coming up with ideas, making the props and then taking the photos.
I have been posting them in weekly groups because I have soooo many fun pics LOL
He is going camping this week, I made the tent kind of like safari style with a beige wash rag I had under the sink and some string to tie the flaps back.

Ohh I love it! I'll have to remember to show the photos to my husband. We both love squirrels. That must have been fun setting everything up.

This wasn't particularly crafty, but I got tired of people asking what was for dinner, or rooting around in a long-open fridge, so I posted diner menus!
View attachment 537298

LOL - I love this idea. I really dislike hearing "what's for dinner?"!! I think I might start making the person who asks the question make dinner!

One of the artists that I follow had an online paint class of Poppies in a field. I didn't feel like getting out my paints so I just did it on a flat canvas with marker pens. Here is my Poppies in a Field artwork. It is tiny as it is only 6x8. I will hang in my front door for Remembrance Day.PB090994.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter