"DCL Klondike Kruisers" - August 23, 2011 PART 2

I have updated the FE list to include all room numbers. I have made copies of the FE lst and will have them with me on the cruise in case anyone forgets theirs. I can bring them with me at the 3;00 gathering at the Promegrade Lounge and if you need one--just let me know. Also, my room number is 2143/2145.

Thanks,

Vicki

Hello Vicki (I could not pm as I am new and need 10+ posts to do so!!)

We're very new to the board and quickly finalizing last minute details for the cruise.

I think we will be rooming nearby ~ we're in 2135 / 2137!!

I am putting together FE's this weekend and picking up a bunch of goodies. Would love to be included if possible. Sorry if its too much to ask!!

See you soon!!

Blessings,

Stacy
calogeroclan @ shaw.ca

Hi everyone,
Just as a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline for FE. Please post here or PM me if you are interested in playing.

Also, I do not have everyone's room number for FE yet, so if you could please post or PM me your room number I would really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend everyone! A month from today - we set sail!:banana::woohoo::goodvibes

Vicki

Hey!!

I am working thru reading the 97+ pages and catching up on scoop. Sorry to read that we have missed the FE deadline. If you are checking the board and you have a chance to include a little something for us, it would be so appreciated!!

Blessings,

Stacy

I got this in an email in case anyone is interested, someone on a Vancouver thread had mentioned it to me and said it's quite fun.

Fair at the Pacific National Exhibition (PNE)
When: August 20 to September 5
Now in its 101st year, the Fair at the PNE continues to get better with age. This year, children 13 and under will receive free admission throughout the entire fair’s run. The annual fair is B.C.’s premier summertime event, offering a wide range of new and classic family entertainment, including more than 55 thrilling rides, live performances, mouth-watering food from around the globe, a motorsports spectacular, the beloved Superdogs and more.

Hello!! From a local Vancouverite, you're just in time for the PNE!! First time that its free for all the kidlets. Looking for a discount ~ find a 7 -11 convenience store and purchase your gate and ride pass (if you wish to ride)!!

Blessings,

Stacy

One more day then off to Vancouver!!!! Can't believe it's finally here :cool1:
Hope everyone has safe travels, see you on the Wonder :love:

Hello!! From a local Vancouverite, you're just in time for the PNE!! First time that its free for all the kidlets. Looking for a discount ~ find a 7 -11 convenience store and purchase your gate and ride pass (if you wish to ride)!!

Blessings,

Stacy

Stacy,

I think many in the FE are already on the way, so I don't know if you can be included all around, however, I think I'll have at least something for your kids, if not a full FE for you all. Welcome to the board and see you on Tuesday.

:wishfifty::wishseventySo today is officially the last day of the precruise diet and :::drum roll please::::

DH has lost 70 lbs and I have lost 50 lbs. Now to keep most of it off during the cruise. See everyone that still has access on Tuesday.:woohoo:

Well we made it. part of our group is still in denver. Hurry guys. Vancouver is beautiful. They saved the warm weather for us florida whimp s. We went to thend suspension bridge yesterday. Beautiful!!!!!!. Walked to canada place say holland america and princess.
Jet lag stinks!!!!

Coastal coal harbor is very nice. Quick walk to the water.

See everyone later.

Welcome Stacy.

:wishfifty::wishseventySo today is officially the last day of the precruise diet and :::drum roll please::::

DH has lost 70 lbs and I have lost 50 lbs. Now to keep most of it off during the cruise. See everyone that still has access on Tuesday.:woohoo:

I am blown away!! "Weigh" 2 go!!

Blessings,

Stacy

Well we made it. part of our group is still in denver. Hurry guys. Vancouver is beautiful. They saved the warm weather for us florida whimp s. We went to thend suspension bridge yesterday. Beautiful!!!!!!. Walked to canada place say holland america and princess.
Jet lag stinks!!!!

See everyone later.

Welcome Stacy.

~*~ Thank you!! ~*~

Jet lag stinks!!!!

See everyone later.

Welcome Stacy.

your welcome..we swept the streets for you and lined up all the geese in Stanley park for photo ops......from a sorta local...see you on board.

Bruce and family

Just woke up at 4:00 AM in Vancouver. Aren't timezones fun? Saw a Holland America Line ship boarding. What a different crowd! I would need a walker to blend in.:scared1: There were almost no kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter