Did you honeymoon in WDW???

We honeymooned at Disney, too! We stayed at Dixie Landings. It was our first trip to Disney (and my first plane ride). We waited 10 long years until we went back. We went again for our 10 year anniversary (2003), again in 2004, and again in 2005 (all at WL). I know we can't keep going each year, but I also can't image a year without the "Magic".

It was 18 years ago, June 1987, and we honeymooned at the Polynesian. We had the Gold Key Plan, and everything was included, all meals, golf, boats, etc. The Polynesian is a very romantic resort. Unfortunately, I've been carrying on this love affair with the Polynesian ever since, and I hate to stay anywhere else. We also spent our 15th anniversary there in June 2002. We are returning to the Polynesian again this July!

Yup, in 1996 we stayed at Dixie Landings (now POR) for a week. The marriage didn't last, but I love WDW even more every day :love: I've been several times since then, most recently solo in November/December of 2005 - that was so great! :goodvibes

Honeymooned in Disney this past October - had a wonderful stay at POFQ and will be staying there again next year......both when I participate in the Disney Marathon and when we celebrate our 2nd Year anniversary in October 2007. :goodvibes

We honeymooned at CBR in November 1996. We have had a picture of oursleves honeymooning at CBR on our night stand since then. We've been back to WDW numerous times since 1996 and love bringing our kids along.

We honeymooned at Disney!!!! It was great 4 days on the Wonder and 3 days at the AKL....AHHHHHHHHHHHH how wonderful :love:

We honeymooned in October 1985. We stayed at the Polynesian - room 2414. At that time it was the Samoa building but I think they have changed names now. We had a lagoon view. We were back in 1993 with our almost 3 year old son and stayed at Caribbean Beach. Then in 1998 with our 2nd almost 3 year old son and stayed at the Fort Wilderness cabins. Went back in 2000 and stayed at All Star Movies. Then back in 2003 and stayed at Wilderness Lodge. We had planned to go this year in May but now cannot. We hope to go sometime in 2007.

We did! We went in 1992 and stayed at CBR, we have been back once with out kids and once with kids since then and we are going again in December 2006.
We both have disney on the brain but we can only go once every few of years because of how much it costs.

We honeymooned in Disney, but when I tell people they give me a strange look. These people either have not been there or just don't get it. My husband had never been before then. But, he loved me and trusted me enough to agree to spend our honeymoon there. He enjoyed the trip just as much as I did.

Add us to the list of those who honeymooned at WDW. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary this April. We stayed at the Hotel Royal Plaza-went through a (clueless) travel agent, wanted Poly, no rooms, had a choice between the Golf Resort/Disney Inn (now SOG) or HRP. Silly us, went with the Royal Plaza since we don't play golf! TA said we'd like HRP better. HRP was great, but in hindsight we still kick ourselves for nor staying at the "Golf Resort".
Best memory-riding Dumbo during "Blast From the Past" night, having the Turtles nearby sing "Happy Together" ....I still cry when I hear that song!
Funny thing is our anniversary falls in the middle of Easter break, yet when
we were there in 1986, we never noticed any crowds.....that's what being in love does to you. :lovestruc
We're celebrating our belated anniversary this year at WDW in late August ( I hope). First time back since 1999-better late than never!!
melissa

My sister and brother-in-law got married on Sept 15, 1973 and they honeymooned at the Polynesian Hotel, then later drove to Miami and stayed at the Playboy Hotel. They will be celebrating 33 years this September.

We did back in 1993 stayed at Dixie Landings, going back in April, celebrating our 13th anniversary at POR w/ our gang :lovestruc

We stayed at the GF for 5 days and on the Disney Wonder for 3 days just last year - we had the best time! We'll hopefully be going back next spring.

We did Sept. 1997. We stayed off site. I wish we had stayed somewhere on the grounds. I have already told my husband that for our 20th anniversary I want to renew vows (just hubby, kids and me) and stay at the GF. Only 12 more years to go!!

We stayed for 5 nights at CR for our Disneymoon!

The only reason we went was that DW wanted to go somewhere hot and I am not a beach person. WDW was our "compromise". And now, we are trying to purchase a DVC resale...

We did! July 1992 - 7 nights at POFQ.
I did NOT want to go but I am so glad my husband talked me into it - we had a great time!!! :teeth:
Traveled to alot of other places since but are heading back in Oct - and bringing our son, my parents and my brother with his family - all first timers!!!

We honeymooned at WDW in August 1988. It was dh's idea. We had a great time! We went on the 4 day Disney Cruise and stayed 3 days in the park. It was great! :love:

We spent day number 1 of our Honeymoon at MK. And now we go back for our Anniversary!!

Me and Mrs. Ravenscroft spent our honeymoon there in 1999. Stayed at the beach club, and that's when I fell in love with everything Disney. The seed had been planted with all my exposure to Disney as a child, it just took meeting a beautiful lady to water it a little bit :love:

August, 1990. Ten nights at the Polynesian, Room 2315 in the Fiji longhouse with a marina view. Sheer bliss...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter