Digital Scrapping FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone see Britt's new kit and freebie today? They are on her blog and those Tink lovers are going to Loooove this one!! :wizard: Erica Zane has a little freebie to go along with the kit, too!!

Oh yeah, I made a tiny little Disney freebie and posted it on my blog. Maybe someone can use it!!

Did everyone see Britt's new kit and freebie today? They are on her blog and those Tink lovers are going to Loooove this one!! :wizard: Erica Zane has a little freebie to go along with the kit, too!!

Oh yeah, I made a tiny little Disney freebie and posted it on my blog. Maybe someone can use it!!

Will the brag book be automatically in the zip files for the kit? I don't see a way to get the book free but in the cart it doesn't show a file to download for the brag book.

Thanks.

Will the brag book be automatically in the zip files for the kit? I don't see a way to get the book free but in the cart it doesn't show a file to download for the brag book.

Thanks.
You have to buy the kit to get the brag book and it comes in the zips. I think the zip is 'sprite3.' The freebie Jess mentions is on Britt's blog.

Creative Memories released their Digital Disney kits today and they are pretty cute. I especially like the Mickey add ons and the Power palette! They even have some Hannah Montana stuff for those that are Hannah fans. You have to order them from a consultant's website and they can only be used in their software now, not PSE or anything else. Maybe someday they'll catch on and make them so everyone can use them!

I found this kit at Sweet Shoppe and it screamed Test Track!

TestTrack.jpg
TestTrack2.jpg

Note: I just saw a typo and want to move the gear to the right.... will update later.

Credits:
Paper & Elements - Cause and Effect by Julie Billingsley & Lauren Grier
Black grid paper - Grids {Dirty} by Dirty Feet Designs

I finally got photoshop Elements 6 and premier elements 4. Now I just got to figure out how to use it. Well actually I got to find time to use it. LOL Any tips great web sites for help would be much apreciated.

Thanks to all.

Wow, this list is SO helpful for those of us just getting started with digital scrapbooking. I can't wait to explore all of these links!

hi
not sure where to post my question exactly- but do any of you know of any freebie or for purchase OBX (outer banks, NC) layouts or embellishments? papers???
I started looking for beach stuff but get a little lost since I am only used to looking for Disney stuff....

thanks!
T

hi
not sure where to post my question exactly- but do any of you know of any freebie or for purchase OBX (outer banks, NC) layouts or embellishments? papers???
I started looking for beach stuff but get a little lost since I am only used to looking for Disney stuff....

thanks!
T

Here is what I found when I searched beach on ScrapMatters

Sweet Shoppe
, this kit has a lighthouse. I'll keep my eye out on the freebies, too, but that might get you started!

hi

thanks!
T

I have a kit called "sand in my shorts" by Julie Billingsley at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

thanks so much!
I will be looking all over for the lighthouses of hatteras island... if anyone knows of a kit that includes those I would love to know!
These beach kits are awesome!
I think I need to learn how to make the pages blend together better... like pick the style of one or 2 designers that match and go with their kits... rather than trying to make my own stuff for each page--- I feel like my stuff doesn't match in my disney album right now....

can not wait to do this book!

LOVE the crab in the sand in my shorts! and the name too!

thanks guys!!!
T:flower3:

Hi-
I hope this is the place to post.....
(Still sorting this group out!)

If I - say- have Britts Try It Out template.... how do I work with it to add my paper and embellishments?
I see all of the fun circles---- I opened it in PSE- but I don't know what to do!!!!

(Is this something I can find in a tutorial???)

As soon as I am shown- I'll stop asking so many questions and get to work! I promise!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yeah right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter