• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Direct Sales Incentives - Fall 2020 (9/17 - 11/4)

Confirmed by someone who is buying RIV with at least 100 points.
We do not know if it applies to sold out resorts or If there is a minimum to qualify for it.

Any idea if the at least 100 points just applies to current members or new members also? It was implied to us that incentives kick in at 150 but we didn’t specifically ask about if the closing offer is running separate to the other current money off price per point.

Any idea if the at least 100 points just applies to current members or new members also? It was implied to us that incentives kick in at 150 but we didn’t specifically ask about if the closing offer is running separate to the other current money off price per point.

I believe the person was a new member buying 100..though it sounded like they may go with 150 now that closing is being waived

Best thing to know for sure it to contact Disney direct to see when it kicks in.

Awesome! You are the first one to hear from so it’s good to have more specifics!!! Congratulations!

Thank you! Bit the bullet for 100 direct before it goes up. Waiting on my delayed BWV resale closing in November. I asked for the 30/60/90 charges to my Disney Visa so I have to wait for managers approval but was told it's not a problem and should have my points tonight!

Thank you! Bit the bullet for 100 direct before it goes up. Waiting on my delayed BWV resale closing in November. I asked for the 30/60/90 charges to my Disney Visa so I have to wait for managers approval but was told it's not a problem and should have my points tonight!

What UY?

Updated post 1 with the closing cost info we know so far. If we learn more please let me know in this thread!!

Whoa Whoa Whoa! ***.

bought 100 Riv yesterday. Oct 2019 points in account

Just got a call back from my guide.
Disney is not going to allow us to bank the current points.

Aaaand. BC I was adding a 2nd use year. They said I have to send a email expressing why I want a 2nd use year and how I plan to use it. Because it never works out for people and there are ONLY 25 DVC member (of the 300,000? I forget what he said) that have 2 use years!

Whoa Whoa Whoa! ***.

bought 100 Riv yesterday. Oct 2019 points in account

Just got a call back from my guide.
Disney is not going to allow us to bank the current points.

Aaaand. BC I was adding a 2nd use year. They said I have to send a email expressing why I want a 2nd use year and how I plan to use it. Because it never works out for people and there are ONLY 25 DVC member (of the 300,000? I forget what he said) that have 2 use years!

They won’t let you have the 2019 points?? Why? The guide I spoke to said I could.

I have the points in my account. He said I won't be able to bank them. So I have then to use in the next 10 days
But why won’t they let you bank them? The guide I spoke with said if you called in they would bank them and I believe a lot of others on here have been able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter