Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

It's going to be a very quiet one -- just me and DH. We'll Zoom or Facetime with family and friends, but no one is coming home or coming over this year...
...same here. However, we did get to spend time with our youngest, who is now working at Chefs de France. We did a split stay....BCV and then YC.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Happy New Year, Fogies! Here's hoping that 2021 doesn't make us miss 2020!

Stay safe out there, y'all! I'm still planning for a huge Fogies get together in the future! pixiedust:

Happy New Year Fogies!

Our DD heard yesterday she was approved for the transplant list. She's been pretty stable for the last two months so hoping it stays that way for a while.

Right since May we've had both our adult kids and our grandson living with us.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you are all well!

Life has been one heck of a trip in 2020. I suspect that 2021 is going to be more of the same.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you are all well!

Life has been one heck of a trip in 2020. I suspect that 2021 is going to be more of the same.
How have you and your family been PIO? I think 2021 is going to be more of the same too. These aren't the fun years for dealing with timeshares, I've canceled so many trip I've lost count.

Hey folks! I've been missing around here, but I'm hoping to get back a little bit more often. I miss my DIS friends!

Good to see both of you popped in. Things have calmed down a bit here so I can stop in once in a while.

Yes I saw that you had some craziness going on i hope M is doing good. We are just trying to keep up with all the eBays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter