DIS Srapping Challenge #41 - It truly is a SMALL WORLD!

Wonderful layouts y'all. I love all the different spins on the theme!

SmallWorld.jpg

Credits
Papers,passport, stamp, and compass -Wanderlust by Julie Billingsley
Adventure sign - Life is a Journey by Eva Kipler
Other Elements - Flea Market Scrapmatters Collab
Alpha - Really Rusted Alpha by Jennifer Trippetti

Susan, great idea for doing the countries at Epcot, DUH, why the heck didn't i think of that?! LOL

What fabulous ideas everyone came up with for this challenge! All the layouts are fantastic! Mrs. Hobbes, those shadows make everything pop off your page! Great job, everyone! :thumbsup2

I see how addicting this style of scrapbooking can become. I've been searching for new free elements to use on upcoming challenges.

I just love everyone's different style. Thank you for sharing them.

Awesome LOs everyone! I'm so jealous of those who have seen the DL version of the ride. I really want to make it to DL someday!

Mrs Hobbes-The shadows do such an amazing job of taking your cute LO up a few notches. :) Welcome to our challenges!

AlexWyattMommy-LOL, yes, it's quite addicting!

Such great layouts everyone you are all so talented. This really helped me to get my head round creating a full lo using papers and elements and all the good stuff I have been hoarding over the last few months. It was such fun - thanks so much for organising Brittney :flower3:

I'm off to see what this weeks challenge is :goodvibes

Everyone's is on time! Don't worry! :cool1:

I am BLOWN AWAY by everyone's layouts. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I'm super sick so I have to get some rest...but I'll choose some winners tomorrow and make sure EVERYONE gets a 50% off coupon for the kit!

Check back soon!

Sorry you're so sick Mikkel. Hope you feel better soon.

Feel Better Mikkel!! We're all not going anywhere! LOL

Sorry to hear your not well Mikkel hope you feel better soon and I am super sorry for thanking Brittney for organising this challenge when you did it. I got mixed up with brittney posting the link to her new challenge so many appologies to you both. Thanks for organising this Mikkel it really was loads of fun.

One word: AMAZING!

I'm totally in awe of all of your layouts. I cannot choose just 1. I love everyone's journaling - love the 2 layouts that were mostly white elements with the Disneyland version of the attraction. Love the layouts that just used "small world" as a concept....loved the ones that used it literally from the attraction. ALL OF THEM!

So instead of me choosing one and then one randomly through a generator I'm just doing both randomly! Here's how I'm doing it: I'll count the amount of layouts then put that number in the random.org website (I can't do it by post because a lot of the posts were comments, not submissions) and then I'll post the winners!

Here I go....drumroll...

Out of 16 entries (woo hoo!) the winners are:
RandomSmallWorld.jpg

Congratulations to 2 and 9! Which translates to mommyofthreeboys and RRBB! CONGRATS!!

EVERYONE should be on the lookout for a PM from me though! Everyone's getting at least a 50% off coupon if you want that kit from my store (and I never do that!). Only for my fellow DIS-ers. princess:

Congratulations to both of the winners! That kit is too cute! Thanks for hosting the challenge this week also! It was so much fun! :)

Congratulations to the winners! :cheer2: Everyone came up with such great ideas for this challenge and the layouts were fabulous. Thanks for hosting, Mikkel, and thanks for the coupon. Great challenge!

My pleasure!

And I feel a little better! Thanks for asking! Hopefully I'll be better by Sunday!! :cool1:

Thanks for the coupon Mikkel! can't wait to play with that kit today!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter