DIS Srapping Challenge #41 - It truly is a SMALL WORLD!

Thanks for the coupon! I've already snapped up the kit. Yay! Thanks for the fun challenge, and congratulations to the winners!

WOW!!!! I never win anything! Seriously.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'm sooooo ready to play with my new kit!!!

Thank you for the kit AND for hosting this incredible challenge. I really appreciate it!!!

WOW!!!! I never win anything! Seriously.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'm sooooo ready to play with my new kit!!!

Thank you for the kit AND for hosting this incredible challenge. I really appreciate it!!!

Haha - I feel like I never win anything either! I had a scratch off lotto ticket the other day and the prize was "$1" and I didn't even win that! I thought, "Would it have killed them to make the $1 prize ticket a winner?" LOL.

CONGRATS! Enjoy it!

Congrats to the winners!!!

Thank you for the coupon! I couldn't wait to get the kit! It is sooooo cute! Love it! Thank you! :D

Congratulations to 2 and 9! Which translates to mommyofthreeboys and RRBB! CONGRATS!!
OMG, I just realized I won. It's been kind of crazy this week. Thank you so much!!! I love the kit and can't wait to get it.

I had a tough time figuring out what to do for this layout, but once I made the decision I had fun doing it. Thanks again, Mikkel, for this great challenge.

Everyone's layouts are great!

Everyone did a beautiful job, but I just had to comment on these pictures. Fran, these are the nicest photos of Small World that I've ever seen. Great shooting!

Thanks Mikkel... BUT except for the one with my kid in it... I didn't take the pics! They are Mark Barbieri's! :thumbsup2

Congrats to the winners, and yay for the rest of us for the discounted kit. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter