Disney ABC Swap Progress Thread

I sent you a PM.

Does anyone have any other contact information? I have the pm she sent me with the address for the swap. I also have a phone number I got using the swap address, I looked it up on whitepages . com

I also tried emailing the email address on the website that was posted but it bounces back. Has anyone else been able to contact her? Has anyone ever talked with her regarding any swaps? I have been trying to email her using the address given from the swap, to arrange a meet at an area Mall. That way it is in a public place on neutral territory.

If anyone can help me get her to arrange a meet I would appreciate it. I just feel really uncomfortable going to the police. I have driven past the address we mailed the swap to. I will get the police to go with me if I have too.

Maybe if a lot of us call or email her she will be willing to cooperate?

you can try sending a certified letter. She would have to sign for it. If you do go to the police you are going to need a paper trail. Copy all email correspondence, even this thread if you have to. If you have to police go to her house with you, they may tell her to give you your stuff but she may or may not have to hand over everyone else's.

To be perfectly honest they may already be in the trash. Did you try calling her?

you can try sending a certified letter. She would have to sign for it. If you do go to the police you are going to need a paper trail. Copy all email correspondence, even this thread if you have to. If you have to police go to her house with you, they may tell her to give you your stuff but she may or may not have to hand over everyone else's.

To be perfectly honest they may already be in the trash. Did you try calling her?

I tried calling and there is a recording that says the number is disconnected.:confused: :confused:

Gosh, it seems like she went to a lot of trouble to become unfindable. Over a swap?

Just so you all know, I have way too much $$ invested in my house to move, so you are sure to still be able to find me. I WILL send out the carol swap as promised.

OMG.. Gals, I'm so sorry.. I know those are only words..but I am truely sorry that this is happening to all of you.

Dosn't bode well for her future then, if she can't cope with a couple of envelopes of beautifully crafted paper!

Moral of the story - don't take on more than you can handle!

On the UKScrappers website you are limited on the number of swaps you can join until you have "certified swapper" status, and on the swaps you can host until you receive a number of "points". I've never done one of their swaps because they can be really picky - like everything has to have only CM stuff for certain swaps so CMCs can use it (der! If CM knew what went on my pages I'd be struck off :rotfl2: ). I'm not suggesting we go down that route in full, but maybe newbies should only be allowed to join a small number of small groups, and not host until they had done say 6 swpas without flaking. I know life happens, but if you can't handle the responsibility for someone else's money and products you shouldn't get involved in the first place.

Just a wonder, did anyone try emptycinema? :idea: They may have split up, but he may know how to track her down.

I think she has disappeared :wizard:

I sent emptycinema a pm asking him if he knows anything.

I filled out the USPS complaint form.

:headache: This is giving me a headache.
Hugs to everyone who participated in this swap. I am really sorry. I think she has moved and is GONE!

I just noticed on her portfolio pages that she has a picture of mickey's clothing in shreds...http://www.annfowler.com/Portfolio_02/09_port_02.html..do you think that says something about her affection to the DIS? Also, I noticed that she put superman in an apron...is that allowed? Isn't he copyrighted??? I found the name Ann Fowler associated with some type of episcopalian website too http://www.episcopalatlanta.org/parishes/stpaulsmacon/news/index.html?news_id=309 but I somehow don't think she's related...this is all so odd. Hey, Ann if you are out there somewhere, we don't hate you..you know..we only want stuff back. Hope she is ok....life is too short....

Another attempt to resolve this issue? I had an idea:idea:

Mickey Teacher, Stitch is our Hero, and I have all offered to meet Ann to pick this stuff up. So how about a little meet? Anyone else in the area is welcome too!

We could meet at the Archiver's store on Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw.:thumbsup2

Okay Ann? If you are out there please please just let us have the stuff we worked so hard on to make.
We really don't hate you. Please let us know what happened. :hug:

Wish I could come! You might even be able to drag me out of the store to say hello:rotfl2:

I'm up for little meet---- My LSS has 10 for 10 every saturday. Or we could meet at Archivers. SIOH- you and KAMommy are welcome to spend the night at our house if you would like.
S :)

Okay! Sounds like fun so far! What day should we meet?

Does anyone think Ann will come? Anyone in the southeast can join in!

Should me meet on the (Cumming LSS) Northeast side of ATlanta or the (Kennesaw)Northwest?

Mickeyteacher for some reason I was thinking that Cumming was along I-75 I realize it is Northeast of Atlanta. Your LSS store sounds good too.

What does anyone think?

Did this get resolved or are you all just out your stuff.. I surely hope you got it! michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter