Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Unfortunately, I've been banned from SB. :oops:

OH no! What did you do?? :listen:

Well, it has been months since I tried with ebates but it didn't work back then. I don't use other portals much at all so I cannot speak to MyPoints or others.

Just noticed I had an email from American Express for a $5 statement credit just for downloading the mobile app. My email said all you needed to do was log into the app before 12/31 to receive the credit.

Fact checking: Can you but a target gc with a target gc?

Bought my third $100 Disney gift card at Shoprite today. Logged onto DisneyGiftCard.com and added/transferred the money to one card!! Thanks for letting me know this can be done:) so now I have $60 in free groceries to use at Shoprite this weekparty:

I am confused but what else is new! LOL!

Can I buy an E- Target Gift Card on line and then use that the next day to buy a Disney Gift card on line?

My nearest Target store is 4 hours round trip and it is not worth it to make that trip to go to a store. I know I can do the first part online or at least I think I can. I know I can get a Target Gift Card online but can it be an E card so I get the numbers right away?

TIA

I combined my Target cards in store tonight and I am ready! lol

I have $795 in Target gift cards - I spent $637.95 OOP between cards on Raise and the Staples AMEX offer. I had $85 in gift cards from Swagbucks, my birthday, and the $5 gift card Target deals. I plan on paying at least $225 of the OOP bill with swagbucks earnings, maybe more.

As long as everything goes smoothly tomorrow, I will be at $412.95 OOP for $900 in Target gift cards = 45.9%! And I will already hit what I had budgeted for food for our honeymoon next September...

:thanks: to all of you awesome people.

Can I buy an E- Target Gift Card on line and then use that the next day to buy a Disney Gift card on line?

My nearest Target store is 4 hours round trip and it is not worth it to make that trip to go to a store. I know I can do the first part online or at least I think I can. I know I can get a Target Gift Card online but can it be an E card so I get the numbers right away?

TIA
You are no longer able to pay for third party gift cards with target gift cards online.

TIA

You are no longer able to pay for third party gift cards with target gift cards online.

But you still can buy Disney gift cards with Target gift cards in store. Sorry, if you get in on this deal, you can order the Target gift cards online and get them sent to you via email, but you'll have to make the drive to a Target eventually to redeem them.

Wow! Really? May I ask what happened? I'm being mosey, so feel free to say no. :-)

OH no! What did you do?? :listen:

Well, it has been months since I tried with ebates but it didn't work back then. I don't use other portals much at all so I cannot speak to MyPoints or others.

I got tired of working so hard to make 50 cents a day, so I pushed the boundary on acceptable practices. It worked for a little while, but eventually caught up with me. I only miss the shopping portal - everything else was too much effort for too little $.

But you still can buy Disney gift cards with Target gift cards in store. Sorry, if you get in on this deal, you can order the Target gift cards online and get them sent to you via email, but you'll have to make the drive to a Target eventually to redeem them.

Yes to everything that's been said.

However, if you have a friend or relative that you trust that lives near a Target, you could send them your Target GC #s and PINs, have them purchase the Disney GCs for you, then email you back the Disney card #s and codes.

(Not sure why I quoted Lain - this is in response to @Twende )

I am hoping I can do this tomorrow. Trying to figure out the budget. We just had to put $6,000 into a new motor in our truck. But if I can I'll go buy a Target GC at Giant Eagle which will give me about $30 worth of free gas. And then save another $30 on Target cards. I am thinking $60 savings would be worth it.

Does Target actually run out of their own gc during this promo? I'm going this morning hutblike at 10 or 11ish.

I'm gonna bring some of my old ones just in case!!!!

I just ordered my $300 GCs from Target - all monies earned from rewards programs :banana:
I shopped through the Swagbucks portal and added a stocking stuffer that I needed anyway. We'll see if I get the points. Good luck getting your cards today, everyone!

I'm planning on buying Target GCs to buy Disney GCs. My TA suggested that I combine all of my smaller values on disneygiftcard.com. Can I get an e-giftcard when I combine it, or do I have to wait for a physical card to come in?

I just ordered my $300 GCs from Target - all monies earned from rewards programs :banana:
I shopped through the Swagbucks portal and added a stocking stuffer that I needed anyway. We'll see if I get the points. Good luck getting your cards today, everyone!
Did you pay with a target gift card?

I'm planning on buying Target GCs to buy Disney GCs. My TA suggested that I combine all of my smaller values on disneygiftcard.com. Can I get an e-giftcard when I combine it, or do I have to wait for a physical card to come in?

You combine all of your Disney gift cards onto one of the physical Disney cards you already have.

It's not letting me purchase a target card and pay with my target gift cards online. "You can't use a target gift card to purchase this type of card". Is anyone having luck in store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter