Disney Magic Kingdoms

Down to 4 whips left here. Not too shabby. Also on a mad enchanting spree as it seems I may have amassed a bunch of tokens over the past week. Hopefully this will pay off in a future attraction cocoa generating thingee (I’m sure there is an actual term, but I don’t remember it)

Indy's at 4 and three of the Rainbow Bright characters are done. What's bugging me af the moment is that al f the Wall-e characters have been done for well over a week now. Yet I somehow still haven't maxed out on the common token. Endless cycles of collecting.

Down to 4 whips left here. Not too shabby. Also on a mad enchanting spree as it seems I may have amassed a bunch of tokens over the past week. Hopefully this will pay off in a future attraction cocoa generating thingee (I’m sure there is an actual term, but I don’t remember it)

I did the same over the weekend. Enchanted so many things...attractions I don't technically need anymore, included. My reasoning was at some point in the future, I'll need them enchanted for some reason: a new character added to the collection, an event, whatever. So I just did it all.

Also got Indy last night. And then promptly resumed leveling characters. Gopher went to 8 and The Captain is going to the same right now. I need one more ear hat for the Great Prince to go to 10...when that happens, he'll level along with Dug.

Made some progress here and I only need 2 more hats. Also made some progress with the bees. I had covered their entrance on Saturday, essentially trapping some bees in my house. (They found a weird hole in my stucco and I could tell they were getting through to inside the drywall). I took my chances blocking some in though, because I didn't want any more bees entering to create essentially a bigger problem. So for over 2 days I have been dealing with bees finding their way into the living space, killing them and vacuuming them up. 🤪. They are only supposed to live for about 24-48 hours without water and food, so I am hoping not to see anything but MAYBE a few stragglers today. Crossing my fingers!

Only have 3 hats and now less than 3 days left, so went ahead and bought Indy for $20.

:-) Nah, I imagine it shouldn't be an issue getting him by Friday, just going slow. But being on vacation for two weeks for pretty much the duration of the event and barely being able to play, and not having the kingdom pass character or attraction are surely slowing things down. Apparently the 7 hats would cost me 350 gems, so even if I somehow got no more, I can still afford to buy him, but it shouldn't be a problem. Just annoying that I have been on 3 hats for well over a day now.

edit: apparently Henry Jones Sr. doesn't collect Indy ear hats, so not having him doesn't make a difference in that regard I guess.

Finished the event this morning. So, back to leveling everyone.
Same. Alberto and Luca just finished getting to 9...now Dug and the Great Prince are on their way to 10.

If only we knew what the helper IP was going to be for the mega event, I'd make sure those characters were ready to go. Oh well... :)

Only need one more hat in iOS, and need 4 in Windows. GIven how much more I play on my phone, that's pretty ridiculous actually.

Broke through to Level 100 in the season so far. Got crap out of the Lilo and Stitch chest...but then, I also didn't need anything so...

I got Indy this morning! Woot! Just waiting for one more whip now to level him up to 2 for the next mission. Lollygaggers rule!🤣

Dug and Great Prince of the Forest have been moved to the Level 10 club.

Indy is going to 3...and then everyone gets held til after the new week starts in a half hour....

Can't seem to level up Indy on my phone in order to finish the quest. Windows hats have not dropped at all in the past 24 hours. Still at 6. Boo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter