Disney Nostalgia Pictures

traindisney87.jpg

This is me with my Mom, DD and DS in 1987. I'm hoping people will see this thread and dig up the old pictures to post! :thumbsup2

wow i just sat and looked through this entire thread!!
love all the photos!!! and wow the characters from back in the day sure did look a bit on the creepy side!!
My earliest pics are from the 90s and in like every picture a kid is blocking me! so glad people actually line up now!
Keep on sharing everyone!

I'm so glad you bumped this thread, bonofreak. I was thinking about bumping it the other day in hopes of getting some new photo additions, but then I forgot. I'll have to see what I can dig up...

Where did they do those train photos? I never saw that. At first glace I though you were Hayley Mills! :)

My scanner isn't working for some reason so I can't put new pictures in now. :sad2: Guess I could always take a picture of them...

Where did they do those train photos? I never saw that. At first glace I though you were Hayley Mills! :)

My scanner isn't working for some reason so I can't put new pictures in now. :sad2: Guess I could always take a picture of them...

What a compliment! :hug:I LOVE Hayley Mills (Pollyanna, The Parent Trap, The Moon Spinners!) :cheer2:

We had those pictures taken on Main Street. I have this one hanging in my kitchen. Our silohettes (my kid's are in Mouse Ears) are in the hall. :lovestruc

Yes, please, if anyone has any older pictures, share them with us! I would love to keep this thread alive. I love seeing everyone's memories. :grouphug:

I may have posted some of these earlier. These are from the mid 60's - 1970 from Dad's slides.

91008_11.jpg

81908_25.jpg

81908_15.jpg

81908_14.jpg

81908_13.jpg

81908_12.jpg

81908_11.jpg

81908_9.jpg

81908_7.jpg

81908_6.jpg

81808_15.jpg

81808_13.jpg

8-18-08_20.jpg

8-18-08_19.jpg

DL.jpg

^^^ thanks for all those photos!!!
Those were great! I love seeing old DL photos.

edit: Why does it censor "l-a-n-d" when i am trying to write Disneyl-a-n-d?

WaltDisney.jpg

We saw Walt Disney at Disneyland and my Mom was able to get his picture. I believe this was also in 1964.

This is so funny...I scanned this picture tonight to send to my sister who asked me for a copy...I have looked at this picture a thousand times and never noticed until tonight that that is the Prime Minister of India; Nehru with Walt Disney! So this picture is actually even more historical than I thought!

Tigger is looking a little interesting with his curly orange hair. And Pooh and Eeyore have scary eyes. 1979.

003-1.jpg

Tigger is looking a little interesting with his curly orange hair. And Pooh and Eeyore have scary eyes. 1979.

003-1.jpg

wow, wonder why they gave him curly hair? :rotfl2:

I love this thread, I've kept it on my UserCP for the longest time. I should look through my mom's old pictures from when I was a kid (80's) and see if I have any worthy of placing here. They are not good quality from what I remember. Some of these here look so great for being 20-40 years old!

wow, wonder why they gave him curly hair? :rotfl2:

I love this thread, I've kept it on my UserCP for the longest time. I should look through my mom's old pictures from when I was a kid (80's) and see if I have any worthy of placing here. They are not good quality from what I remember. Some of these here look so great for being 20-40 years old!

There are clowns behind him, so I'm wondering if he's supposed to look clown-like. It looks really funny, though.

Found a very scary Minnie... what is up with her eyes?!?

005-1.jpg

There are clowns behind him, so I'm wondering if he's supposed to look clown-like. It looks really funny, though.

Found a very scary Minnie... what is up with her eyes?!?

005-1.jpg

yep, he must be Tigger-the-Clown, LOL

All those eyes were creepy back then...

Love these! I've got to find some more to post. The Tigger with curly hair (posted in Oct) reminds me of the Banana Split gang. Remember them? Na na na... Maybe Tigger wanted to join them. ;)

I get so happy when I see that someone has bumped the nostalgia pictures thread :goodvibes
I wish i could contribute but my photos would only go back to the early 90s!
My parents did spend their honeymoon in DL, and I was hoping to get some good photos of the park but they didn't being a camera! :sad2:

Love these! I've got to find some more to post. The Tigger with curly hair (posted in Oct) reminds me of the Banana Split gang. Remember them? Na na na... Maybe Tigger wanted to join them. ;)
OK, I knew Tigger reminded me of something but I just couldn't put my finger on it. But that's it! :rotfl:

The part I love in that shot is the old pirate area in the background. Long gone.

Yeah, I was wondering what that was. I don't remember it.

I get so happy when I see that someone has bumped the nostalgia pictures thread :goodvibes
I wish i could contribute but my photos would only go back to the early 90s!
My parents did spend their honeymoon in DL, and I was hoping to get some good photos of the park but they didn't being a camera! :sad2:

Nearly 20 years ago... yeah, that classifies as nostalgia. ;) Would love to see them.

Here's one from a parade in 1979. (It seems like the only pics I have are from 1979.)

011-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter