• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Nostalgia Pictures

Found this (and a few others) in a pile of family pics!! :cool1:
My mum at DL, must have been the 1950's or 1960's.

:goodvibes

01818l.jpg

:goodvibes

8921_138490393598_3842156_n.jpg

My dad and my aunt in 1955!

2294_50918383598_5656_n.jpg

My sister and I in 1988...I remember insisting on wearing that Donald Duck sweatshirt even though I'd outgrown it.

Checkout the size of the camcorder the man has on the top of the bus.

IMG_0001.jpg

Yes, that must have been something to lug around! These must be WDW because I'm not recognizing these pictures. At first I thought I just had a bad memory! ;)

My first trip to Disneyland. 27 Dec 1957

Main Entrance - My Dad, my sisters and me (I'm the big one with a camera)
2ep7t38.jpg

With the cigar store indian on Main Street
16apkkz.jpg

On the rafts to Tom Sawyer Island
2nvw8x4.jpg

At the motel with our ears. We had one dollar to spend at the park that day and we all got ears.
e8a4c1.jpg

Nice photos. Wow can you imagine going to a theme park today in a coat and tie?? How times have changed! :hourglass

I wasn't sure where to post this picture.

DSC00415.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I love it! It looks so familiar. I think it definitely falls in the "Disney Nostalgia" category. I might need to dig up so old bags and napkins and see if anything is in good enough condition to post.

I remember those too! Probably from the 1980's, they we're hard to hold onto... before plastic! :rotfl2:

Very cool!

Lori

These were tickets sold in 1981 in anticipation of Epcot Center opening in 1982. We bought 2 sets and used one. We still have a set of 2 adults and 2 children because at that time our sons were 3 and 7 years old. They are a little older now. HA! HA! This is what was left after we used the tickets.
SouvenierTicketsboughtin1981forEpcot.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter