Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Who's your favorite Disney Character?
Mine is Tigger, Kenai, Ariel and of course Mickey

Here's my son with our dolphin at Discovery Cove. He's not coming on the cruise. It's not cool being seen with your family.
If he sees this, He'll kill me!
timanddolphin.jpg

some of my favorite characters are Eeyore (my DH says I meet Eeyore's attitude very well), the Disney princess', Mr. Potato head from Toy Story and of course a bunch others. That's the list I can think of for now.

What's your favorite Disney movie?

I think it would be Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and Brother Bear.

We watched the DCL dvd yesterday! Really makes me want to go!

purplern said:
We watched the DCL dvd yesterday!
Did you get the dvd that you can choose from a whole bunch of menus? We got the most recent one, I wanted to see if the dvd changed any.

I'm busy packing and cleaning the house. We leave for one week of family camp up in the Michiana (Michigan/Indiana) area. I can't promise any posting between now and when we return. Vicki, get your typing fingers ready and warmed up to go.

:wave::hourglass Any there any other 9/3/06 sailors out there???? If so, leave your post here. :scratchin: :rolleyes1 :wave2:

Someone else is on with us she posted on the forum. I am trying to get her over to the meets board.
Jenn31

Hello everybody! :wave2: We're cruising the 09/03/06 Wonder cruise! This is our first Disney Cruise and I'M SOOO EXCITED! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'm just hoping staterooms will still be available August the 1st when I book! :sad2:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We're coming from Napa, CA. The cruise is a special Christmas surprise for my
lovely parents and sister. They're such giving people so I wanted to do something extra special as a Christmas gift. It's myself:Jennifer 26, DS 22, DM 48, DD 51. They'll kill me if they new I posted their ages! :rotfl:
After our cruise we're going to WDW for a week. (we've never been)

I'M JUST SO DARNED EXCITED! :banana:

September 06 seems like a long way out! I hope I make it. :Pinkbounc

For those of you that have cruised in September before: Are the seas always rough? Or have you had calms seas while cruising? I was just curious.

Now I'm going to go back through this thread and read it all.... :disrocks:

:cool1: WELCOME ABOARD THE THREAD! Have fun chatting with Vicki while I'm away. She's great! Do you have your fingers warmed up? If not, get ready, bend two, three, four, bend two, three, four. :rotfl: :cool1:

Gotta go, I gotta keep packing and cleaning...blech! I'd rather be eating a ----> :mickeybar :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi Jenn Welcome aboard!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :boat:
This is our first cruise too! We too are sooo excited. I was talking to a couple of people at work last night and they said we ae going to LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
We are from Pittsburgh PA. I will be with my husband and DD who will be 8 the time of sailing. :cutie: My son wont go-God knows you can be seen with your parents and on a Disney Cruise. He'll be 20 in Oct! :cool2: Boy doesnt that make me feel OLD!@!@!!!! I am 42 and my hubby is 41. :blush:
You'll love WDW !!!!!!!! We have been there 4 times! I cant get enough It is soooo much fun. WE went in Dec 2003 and spent 2 weeks there!!!! What a blast. Because we were going to be there that long we bought the Annual pass. So I had the bright idea to go back. We went in June 2004. Never again in June!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :umbrella:
That is a nice Christmas present! :cheer2:

I am soooo excited, last night at work I found out my employer is getting group discount tickets for Phantom of the Opera !!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I just couldn't resist posting. Vicki, congrats on the Phantom tix. Are you going? As excited as you sound, I take that as a yes.

Jenn, HI! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter