Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes time would have to sloooow waaaaaaaaaaay down on the cruise.

We have been swimming. Just got the dog to go in the pool! She loved it!!!!!!!!!

OH, NO! Our thread fell to the middle of page 2. Whoops! I survived my son's b-day party on Sat. and having guests over from church yesterday. I am so exhausted.

Vicki, I hope you are doing well and are staying cool. It was so hot here this weekend. You have a pool! Wow, that must be super nice this time a year. What are your pool hours so I can come over? Just kidding!

Well, here's to bumping us back to page one! Hope we can try and stay there. ;) :wave2:

Trying to it is hot here too! I worked all weekend so I was in the air conditioning. Had to deal with drunk and drugged people from the Jimmy Buffet concert!

It is real nice having the pool. The city owned pool are too crowd, dirty and the hours arent always convenient.

I see you are going to WDW in 5 months. Were are you staying?

Keep Cool

Vicki

purplern said:
...I see you are going to WDW in 5 months. Were are you staying? Keep Cool...

I haven't answered your question b/c I forget where we are staying. My DH found us a hotel near DW, but I can't recall the name. We usually try and Priceline or Hotwire for a place that usually lands us some where around Orlando drive, but this time, we actually made a reservation directly.

Well, here's to bumping us back to the top.

Kerry, we know you are having a great vacation. Speaking of which, our family will be out of town next week as well. We're traveling to Michigan for a family camp. I don't think we'll be able to use our laptop so I will be going through typing withdrawl. :earseek: :faint:

Have a great day!

I hope you don't mind me going a little posting crazy on this thread. So, all future 9/3/06 cruisers, let's get posting! We've got a lot to post about! :teeth: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :flower: :wave2: :Pinkbounc

Good Morning Cruisers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :flower: :flower: :wave: :wave: :boat: :flower1: :flower1: :fish: :fish: :fish: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:
Here's my dog Ginger in the pool.
IMG_4941.jpg

I am at my best friends place and just wanted to drop a note hello! I was on I-95 on Monday and we passed the exit for Port Canaveral. If it was Sunday I would have made DBF get off so we could see the ship.

TaeJa: Hope your DS b-day party was a blast. We had an awesome time! It was hectic but a lot of fun.

Vicki: Love your dog. Very cute!!!!!

Post when I get back!

Almost. Ginger doesnt have any white. She is such a clown. Our first dog was half black lab and half Rottweiler. She was such a good dog. She died 2 months shy of 14 years old. Our daughter said she wanted a brown puppy. So we got a chocolate lab. Ginger!!

Its hard to find a dry picture of Ginger, she is constantly getting wet! Here's one of her in our new Saturn Relay!

IMG_4636.jpg

Post! Post! Post all! Did you notice there is only FIVE pages of cruise meet threads? I think our thread will be doomed to DCL history if we don't keep posting.

If you are cruising with us, please join in and help get this thread going. C'mon all... post. post. post. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:scratchin: Fun question, which came first the Disney Magic or Disney Wonder? :hourglass

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter