Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

@mommafett89 is he staying overnight one of the nights? If not I would assume that as long as one of the 'registered room guests' is with him at the resort it shouldn't be a problem. They don't go around checking magic bands all the time to make sure someone is actually staying there.

@mommafett89 is he staying overnight one of the nights? If not I would assume that as long as one of the 'registered room guests' is with him at the resort it shouldn't be a problem. They don't go around checking magic bands all the time to make sure someone is actually staying there.
He’s staying the entire trip now.

You can add him to the room when you check in no problem as long as you are at max. 4 plus 1 under 3 years old. If he is a third adult (18 or over) you will be charged I believe it is $15/night. If you are taking Magical Express from/to the airport he will not be able to use it on arrival but will be eligible for departure. As far as the tickets go buying 5 day tickets in advance will assure him of all the main fp selections. If he is planning to buy single day tickets as he goes along he loses out on the most popular fp's and to be able to do the same rides at the same time as the rest of the family. Of course that is a personal choice for him to make.

You can add him to the room when you check in no problem as long as you are at max. 4 plus 1 under 3 years old. If he is a third adult (18 or over) you will be charged I believe it is $15/night. If you are taking Magical Express from/to the airport he will not be able to use it on arrival but will be eligible for departure. As far as the tickets go buying 5 day tickets in advance will assure him of all the main fp selections. If he is planning to buy single day tickets as he goes along he loses out on the most popular fp's and to be able to do the same rides at the same time as the rest of the family. Of course that is a personal choice for him to make.

I appreciate you so much! We have already reserved FP and everything, we leave in 22 days and my dad just told me 5 days ago LOL. So, he knows that some plans just couldn't be changed or things added. We don't need magical express so that helps me not feel bad about missing that, we will have a car on property. He was considering buying 5 days in advance but....he's just really not sure he can survive 5 days at the parks he does have sciatic nerve issues. I think he's being pretty laid back about it so that is good, he just wants to be there with us! I think he's going to help with my sisters youngest so we don't have to rider swap and will have more time for the other rides to do with dad with lower wait times. I appreciate your reply so so much!

Headed back to this resort the first weekend in April. Does anyone know of any large groups that would be staying there then?

Has anyone stayed very recently that knows if there is still ice cream in the food court? The menu on disney's website does not show this but allears.net menu still does. Thanks!

Has anyone stayed very recently that knows if there is still ice cream in the food court? The menu on disney's website does not show this but allears.net menu still does. Thanks!
We were there about 3 weeks ago and they had ice cream and toppings in the food court. We had it late night one night, but I’m not 100% sure when it opened for the day.

We had four nights booked at Pop Century prior to our family cruise in November. With all of the craziness going on with Covid 19 and cruise ships, we decided to cancel the cruise and spend a week in The World. Unfortunately, Pop wasn’t available for our additional dates and I just can’t justify spending $300 plus a night at a moderate, we are (happily) booked at All Star Movies For seven nights. I haven’t stayed there since the 90s. The room renovations look similar to Pop.
Now let the countdown (and distraction from world events) begin!

We had four nights booked at Pop Century prior to our family cruise in November. With all of the craziness going on with Covid 19 and cruise ships, we decided to cancel the cruise and spend a week in The World. Unfortunately, Pop wasn’t available for our additional dates and I just can’t justify spending $300 plus a night at a moderate, we are (happily) booked at All Star Movies For seven nights. I haven’t stayed there since the 90s. The room renovations look similar to Pop.
Now let the countdown (and distraction from world events) begin!
And the good thing about not getting POP is that the All-Stars are now about 30 dollars a night cheaper than POP post Disney Skyliner(although Skyliner is EPIC). :)

Have fun being a "Movies" Star!

We were at Movies in December. It was a last minute trip and I was VERY lucky to get an onsite room at all.....there were three big events that weekend but it was the only time I could go. Our room was at the very far end of Might Ducks. I will say I was not at all happy but that's what we got. On the up side it does give you the option of using the bus/food court at Music. I timed the walk from our room to the food courts....Music (2 min.) and to Movies (5.5 minutes). If you don't care about theme then MD is the best location.

I should note that the reason I was not happy with getting a room in MD was because it had been 14yrs since we had stayed there and really wanted to be able to enjoy the resort theme. I knew that being in MD we would end up going to Music more. When I saw that our room was at the very end of the building(Music end) that pretty much solidified it. Plus, all the other Movie themes are more interesting/fun to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter