Do You Have a Disney Trip Planned?

Next trip will be in April, 2018, with DD, DSiL and 2 DGSs. Hoping that DS can join us but that doesn't seem likely, at this point. Park tickets are bought. Flights are booked and room at POFQ is partially paid for.

2017 is the first time in 10 years that I have not been to WDW :sad:. (But, I was there in Dec. 2016.)

We didn't, but we went anyway! Got to CA and the second week we were there, we took the kids to eat at DTD. While we were there, the kids said, "Do we really NOT have time to go to Disneyland?" So, we discussed it right there at DTD and decided to cut out 2 days of other stuff and go to DL!

Now that we are looking at moving back to CA, they are asking for one more WDW trip this year. I honestly don't think we can fit it in or afford it, esp. if we are moving to CA where they can just do DL, but we will see.

We have TWO in college next year and we have limited time to move over the summer.

Sadly, no trips planned... we just went in October for a week and that'll have to do for the foreseeable future. I had to have surgery shortly after, and that put a huge dent in our savings.

Even though I live about 6 hours away from Disneyland, I can't stand the toxic culture there and the out-of-control AA population. My spouse will eventually drag me out to see Star Wars Land (or whatever they are calling it now...), but honestly, at this point I have no interest in returning to my home park unless it's for a party closed to the public.

I've already decreed that I want a long Walt Disney World trip for my 50th, resort stay, club level, long enough to actually do a relaxing trip (and not plow through the parks like we have in the past on 5-day tickets).

My 50th is only a year or two past Walt Disney World's 50th... by then I'm sure some of the construction will have wrapped up. ;-)

No... no current plans. It has been years, actually, when DS was younger!!!
I would LOVE to go back one day soon. With DS and his girl-friend / fiance. (no date, they are young, but def 'committed'!)
And, maybe, if I am still able and mobile... one day with a grandchild!

I would like to go in early December to see Christmas at WDW, too.

I need to figure out how to get a PIN Code, however those work!

No trip planned as we went to Disneyland twice this year. DH is needing his break from DL and the kids and I are ready to go back. It's killing me not to have a DL trip planned for next year!! I love the planning as much if not more than the actual trip. I know, I'm weird like that. It makes me so happy to be making our park plans, reservations, researching new stuff to do and see. I read DISboards everyday before an upcoming trip, read reviews on hotels, restaurants etc, watch Youtube videos. UGH! So far we have no vaca plans for next year. DD's spring break is different than DS's. DD is in a vet tech program and has to take summer school classes too. There are no breaks that line up for both our kids next year except Rodeo Days ( Tucson tradition, 4 day weekend, end of February) or Winter break.

I always have a DW trip planned. DH & DSIL don't care for Disney so it's just me,DD & grands most of the time. Next trip is 9 days at Poly beginning the Friday after Thanksgiving.

No Disney trips planned now or in the forseeable future. DD (28) had to start dialysis in June and we are working towards getting her listed for a kidney. Even though we can't plan or go at this time, DD and I honestly think something about Disney pretty much every day (our happy place) and I'm grateful for all the wonderful memories we made there! Looking forward to making more happy memories at some time in the healthier future!

Returning to Hong Kong Disneyland in early January on our way back from Europe to Australia. We're staying onsite at their Hollywood Hotel. We spent Christmas 2013 at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and it was fantastic, so I'm expecting our stay at the HH to be just as enjoyable.

The way things stand at the moment, I have no desire to return to the US for another holiday, so who knows when (if) we'll revisit WDW and/or DL California again. Hopefully though, we'll be able to visit Disneyland Shanghai in the next few years as it's the only Disney park we haven't visited yet.

Yes, we do. October - overlapping trips with different sets of friends.

DH and I, along with my friend (who works for DH), her husband and granddaughter arrive for 5 days.

Friend's husband and granddaughter head home, DS flies in, and DH and my friend head to a conference off-site.

DS and I join friends from England, Oklahoma and North Carolina for a week.

A lot of moving parts which has had its challenges, but it's going to be one heck of a trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter