do you regret buying into DVC or are you happy?

How many points was the right amount for your family? (If you don't mind me asking//)

Just tryying to see the pros & cons before I put my money on the table and buy in to SSR before 1/20....thanks in advance

Is is wonderful and I wish I would have bought sooner!! You will be thrilled!!!:love:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being DVC members!!!!

Regrets............

- Didn't buy sooner
- I'm not rich enough to buy 4000 points
- Can't take off of work for more then a week at a time to spend at Disney
- My uncles aren't named Roy and Walt

How many points was the right amount for your family? (If you don't mind me asking//)

We calculated the number of points (200 for us) simply by going over how we have been vacationing in the past. We generally like to stay at least 7 days, we usually like to travel late August/early september and we like to go with a 1 bedroom. When we brought in we were only going every other year but now it seems we are trying to squeeze in a trip every year. Maybe I can convince my dh to add on. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter