Donald's Defiant Dashers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to you all! I'm so exicted for you guys. :yay: :yay: :yay: I know you all will rock it. :woohoo: Be sure to take and post lots of pictures! :goodvibes

Everything is breaking on me! My washing machine died yesterday. The new one comes this afternoon. Thankfully I have the best neighbors in the world and they are letting me use theirs. Also my trusty Garmin 205 is having issues! I must have jinxed it when I bragged about how great it has served me! Lol But another awesome neighbor has a 305 that she is lending me for the trip.

I was tossing and turning like crazy last night. Ohhhhh the nerves are definitely in full swing!

I'm SO EXCITED...nervous too. But ready to go.
We land around 1 on Thursday.

Liz, for Chef Mickey's is the ressie is under your name?
I'm having a surprise cake delivered for our daughter's birthday if anyone wants to join us for dessert!

Safe travels everyone!

I sent you a text...if you've changed cell numbers since we last texted then a stranger got a very strange text today. lol

It is under my first and last name and my cell number. I will join you for dessert! If you sing happy birthday I'll be in on that (I stink at singing tho!)

Good luck to you all! I'm so exicted for you guys. :yay: :yay: :yay: I know you all will rock it. :woohoo: Be sure to take and post lots of pictures! :goodvibes

Thank you C! I'll be thinking of you when I get into the second half of the full and know that you did that last year!

Well, got my boarding pass, printed out the waiver, guess I am ready to go! I get in around 10 tomorrow. Staying at BW the first two nights and then moving to SS. See you at the Turf Club, and out in the street at 4am! And Chef Mickeys! Is anyone going to the meet at PoP?

That's funny Liz, I just had to replace my dryer.

Safe travels, everyone!

Good morning Ducks!

My sister and I leave at 6pm tonight from Buffalo. We're staying at AKL. So excited! I pick her up at 1230 today and then we head to Buffalo. Not too long to wait!!!

We are planning on the Pop meet - but it depends on if we go to MK on Friday. I have a BoG reservation - luckily secured before a cc deposit as we aren't totally sure what we are doing after the expo.

We plan to get to expo right as it opens tomorrow. If you see me, say hi! I am a tall big woman with dark hair and a white streak at the front.

Squeeeeee!

I am here!!! I'm relaxing in my room at OKW right now. It is such a beautiful day! The humidty isnt bad right now so it feels ok out there. I'm heading to the expo in a bit.

On my Magical Express ride here we drove right where the start line and corrals will be. There was lots of stuff there and people working on things. :)

Oh and we saw a huge alligator on the way here. So cool to see one that big living free!

I finished my first Disney 5k and it was a blast! I didn't run a step and met all the characters. There were five stops: Chip and Dale, Norway Daisy, America Goofy, France Pluto and Canada Donald. No idea what my time was, well over an hour! :)

Half is done! My time was 3:07:18.

My shin is not happy. Tomorrow is going to be challenging due to the heat and my shin. Fun times ahead! Lol

Hey guys. When I checked in the cast member gave me the talk about how you are not supposed to walk to the start and I last night I dreamed I missed the start. So I'm chickening out and taking the bus. See you at the Outer Rim. Good luck!

Hey just popped in to say GOOD LUCK today :worship:

Hope it goes as well as you'd hoped (and that your shins play fair Liz):goodvibes

So good to see you! :goodvibes

Congratulations to all of you!! I loved seeing your posts on FB after finishing. I'm proud of all of you! So many of you did your first full marathons and went totally Goofy (and Dopey)! You all are full of awesomeness!

And you have all inspired Robyn and I! We don't want to miss the fun next year so we're going to join you and do the half! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I'm putting it here so we can't back out. :rolleyes1

So good to see you! :goodvibes

Congratulations to all of you!! I loved seeing your posts on FB after finishing. I'm proud of all of you! So many of you did your first full marathons and went totally Goofy (and Dopey)! You all are full of awesomeness!

And you have all inspired Robyn and I! We don't want to miss the fun next year so we're going to join you and do the half! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I'm putting it here so we can't back out. :rolleyes1

Hi Carissa :) Its been a while! Love that you are commiting to doing the half next year! I spent yesterday trying to convince my eldest son that he really wanted to do it with me but so far no luck:( He keeps telling me 2015 is better for him which I suppose would give me more time to actually get fit:yay: You never know I might actually get him there sooner :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter