foot wear

I am loving them. :thumbsup2 Funny, today I am SOOOOOO sore on my inner thigh muscles. I want my backside to feel it though so I can be sure it is working the right "bits" :lmao:

Have you tried walking uphill in them yet? That's when I really feel it.

I could do with some help on this one please!

I'm afraid I'm a non-toe poster!!!! I tried a pair of next toe post sandals many years ago which cut my feet to shreds and put me right off :scared1:

BUT I would LOVE a pair of toe post flip flops that also tone up legs and bum, where do you think would be the best place to start given my toe post phobia :lmao:

Ali :goodvibes

Have you tried walking uphill in them yet? That's when I really feel it.

I have, but schools have been off here since Thursday and only go back on Tuesday as it was a local holiday on Thursday and they got the Friday and Monday off too. The point is, I have had to drop DD at my mum's in the morning which is a downhill trek and only a 10 minute walk, then another 5 min to work.

On a normal weekday I do 1.2 mile brisk (we always leave at the last minute :lmao:) walk to the school and then to work and it is a steady climb. I usually walk in my lunch hour too if I'm not working on to get deadlines met ..... and then the evenings after work are always a run around to get DD to activities, get some shopping, go and get her and then home. My pedometer says that I average anything between 20,000 and 30,000 steps a day. I am hoping I am an ideal candidate for the benfits of these shoes ;). And I really want to buy myself some shorts for our October trip. :yay:

Alibeau, I am like you with the toe post issue but mine is simply because the feeling of something between my toes turns my stomach. :sick: Torsie suggested "weaning" your feet into them slowly with a soft pair first. I have also seen those Party Feet inserts that you get for the soles of your feet, but they now have ones for toe posts too. Don't know if that might help.

I bought Olivia Crocs a while ago with the idea of breaking them in but not really wearing them that much before Florida in August. I've ended up wearing them loads because they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever had! They're quite hot because they've got less holes in them than normal Crocs, but I'm OK with that. I'd definitely recommend them!

I bought Olivia Crocs a while ago with the idea of breaking them in but not really wearing them that much before Florida in August. I've ended up wearing them loads because they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever had! They're quite hot because they've got less holes in them than normal Crocs, but I'm OK with that. I'd definitely recommend them!

I saw those online yesterday. I have never known which ones they were, although I have heard of them a lot. I actually thought they look great for waterparks.

Well gone and bought some :cool1:

Today was DH birthday so we went down to cornwall for the day, and what did I find but fit flops and sketchers.

Ended up with the fit flops, in a lilac pink :confused3 colour. Will start wearing them tomorrow, but when tried them on, found them lovely and "spongey" :goodvibes

Well gone and bought some :cool1:

Today was DH birthday so we went down to cornwall for the day, and what did I find but fit flops and sketchers.

Ended up with the fit flops, in a lilac pink :confused3 colour. Will start wearing them tomorrow, but when tried them on, found them lovely and "spongey" :goodvibes

Happy birthday to your DH! Did he get some shoes too?

Its my wedding anniversary today so I finally get my fit flops from my DH - YEY!!!! :cool1: If only it wasn't raining here so I could wear them!!

When I go to the parks,I wear sequinned flat pumps ,slip on style.Maybe not your cup of tea,but I love them-you can usually get them on ebay.:cool1:

When I go to the parks,I wear sequinned flat pumps ,slip on style.Maybe not your cup of tea,but I love them-you can usually get them on ebay.:cool1:

I think they look lovely, but don't you keep stepping out of them? I can never keep things like that on my feet. Maybe I flick my feet too much when I walk :laughing:

2Tiggies, are these the ones you got in the end?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skechers-Womens-Shape-Ups-Fit-Trainer/dp/B001SN8DCK/ref=pd_sim_sh_3

I'd love to take my lace up ones, but they're quite hot and I was wondering how cool and 'breathable' this style was.

Yes, but I got them in black so it's not so obvious when I get into the office and open my shoe drawer :rotfl2: to change them.

They are much cooler than wearing trainers, I think. I am not a trainers person though so that was another reason for my decision. They are also more open, which I think makes a difference and allows more air to circulate over your foot.

I have been using Avon Footworks cream to powder foot cream for some time now and I must say, I have never had my feet feeling clammy in my shoes (I hate sticky feet) and that goes for the Skechers too.

Hi

For anyone who can't do the toe post thingy in the Fit Flops , then they have brought out new sandals which are so comfy. I have bought the black and bronze pairs, at £60 each they are not cheap but as I have been recently diaganosed with plantar fascitis and heel spur they are a godsend !!

Dont know how to phost photo or links but if you go to the fitlops website you can see them there.

highly recommend them !!!

Hello,

Have you got on well with the £60 sandal type ones?

I have bought the flip flop ones for myself but talked my mum into a pair, but she does not like flip flops. Do you think they are worth the money, very comfortable???

Hello,

Have you got on well with the £60 sandal type ones?

I have bought the flip flop ones for myself but talked my mum into a pair, but she does not like flip flops. Do you think they are worth the money, very comfortable???

Hi

yip they are extremely comfortable have bought both colours now and wear them all the time, bronze and black are the colours and I have ( I think ) a bit of a toned butt !!!!! so can't be bad .

Hi

yip they are extremely comfortable have bought both colours now and wear them all the time, bronze and black are the colours and I have ( I think ) a bit of a toned butt !!!!! so can't be bad .

Thank you, think my mum will be ordering these today. :goodvibes

Hi

Do you wear them every day?

Yip sure do, I have plantar fascitis (foot condition ) so told by my physio to wear these or crocs only, so also bought a pair of medical crocs which are not open on the top so ok for when it rains , but apart from that wear my fit flop sandals every day . very comfy and can walk for miles with out any problem. definately wearing them to florida .

I will probably just wear vans trainers. I don't really want to wear sandles/fit flops in january as it got cold at night. DD wears crocs, she won't wear them at home though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter