FP weirdness for March at DHS

I agree that it's mostly March 1-14 that is affected, as those are the days that the opening was changed from 9am to 8am.

However, I think March 15 and 16 were also affected in some fashion, because when virtually all the FPs were pulled over the weekend, it went from March 1 through March 16.

And I note that the unavailability of any Fantasmic FPs still goes through March 16.

Everythng from March 17 and on seems not to have been affected.

Have been watching this with interest, since we have a DHS day planned for March 16.

So I just checked and I also got an Anytime FP for March 1-14. However it is only for my DH. Prior to this my daughter and I had already been issued Anytime FPs for March 5 only.

So glad we sleep in and don't hit the parks early. My 6:35pm SDD wasn't touched for March 3rd.

Thank you all for sharing and keeping us fellow March-ers posted :) I don’t want to jinx anything — but so far my dates for 3/23-3/28 are unaffected (although I’ve taken screen shots and am now checking once per day to make sure they are intact.) I hope everyone’s FP’s that got messed up get fixed!!

I just got an alert through the Disney app saying that 1 of my fastpasses was modified and as a result an extra one has been added - this alert is for the March 1 - March 14 fastpass.

I do have that ominous March 1 to March 14 FP in my account as well now. It wasnt there this morning when I made FP reservations. The only tier 1 included in it is Smugglers Run plus everything in tier 2 so I think I received that as a replacement for the MFSR I lost? But that was also replaced with a multi experience FP for 3/2 *shrugs*
I think the Mar 1-14 anytime fp was just an “I’m sorry for the trouble we caused” gift. :)

Following this thread with a mix of apprehension and excitement. We're there March 5, 6, 7 and so far our FPs are all safe from whatever is going in the system. Fingers crossed it stays that way, especially for our DHS day on March 5.

We have so many anytime FPs for for March 6th now I can't even keep track of what is what. I'm not complaining - I am just surprised every time I get another notification that another has been added to our account. This latest one is good for Smuggler's Run which I never even had in the first place. March 6 is shaping up to be a pretty fun day :earsboy:

We have so many anytime FPs for for March 6th now I can't even keep track of what is what. I'm not complaining - I am just surprised every time I get another notification that another has been added to our account. This latest one is good for Smuggler's Run which I never even had in the first place. March 6 is shaping up to be a pretty fun day :earsboy:

Or a complete disaster when 10,000 other people flood the MFSR line with their anytime FP+. :duck:

Exactly... this is either going to go really well, or very very wrong! lol Oh, well, I'll still be in Disney! I hope the early Marchers let us know how it goes, we will be there on the 10th.

I suppose the positive is that they are spreading the fastpasses out through 2 weeks, so hopefully it'll end up just being a few hundred additional people in the fastpass line on any given day.

Just seeing we also received a second anytime FP, this one for Mar 1-14 that covers all tier 2 rides AND Smuggler’s Run.

Our other anytime FP is date specific to our Mar 12 HS day and is all tier 2 rides only.

Has anybody who has received multiple anytime FP’s over the past few days due to the glitch had any of them rescinded? Just curious if I can count on having both of ours a month from now.

I don't think we know for sure what will happen, but so far, no reports of the anytimes being taken away.

It will also help if they have indeed blocked out the morning hours for any additional FP's being distributed.

Now I’m thinking it might not be so bad:

If the average person tinkering over the weekend now has 3 extra and the average person not tinkering has 1 extra and let’s say
50% were tinkering and 50% weren’t - then on average every guest has 2 extra that day.

If they hold back some passes, some people decide to only use the anytimes in Hollywood and reassign the originals to another park, maybe the FP lines will only be just marginally longer than usual...
Let’s hope!

Just seeing we also received a second anytime FP, this one for Mar 1-14 that covers all tier 2 rides AND Smuggler’s Run.

Our other anytime FP is date specific to our Mar 12 HS day and is all tier 2 rides only.

Has anybody who has received multiple anytime FP’s over the past few days due to the glitch had any of them rescinded? Just curious if I can count on having both of ours a month from now.

Yes, but they gave me an anytime MFSR. Now I got another anytime FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter