Golden Mickeys Dream

Thinking more and more entertainment will look like the 2017 3 nights when they were only running 2 shows with show night 1 & 3 and NBC ‘sing and Scream’ at 715 night 2 (Halloween/Pirate night) meaning half our party will miss a MDR

USED to is the operative phrase....every cruise I have taken (13 Disney-including 7 night, 14night and 12 night) had some form of entertainment in the Walt Disney Theater each and every night! It might have a premiere of a movie, Disney stage, production, family comic, juggler etc. I really missed the welcome aboard show as I always felt like it set the stage for the cruise. And I really missed a good-bye show on our final night of the cruise. (We attended Thursday nights Believe as Friday’s coincided with our dinner in the MDR).

Boo! I really think DCL needs to re-think this.

Hear, hear! Absolutely agree with both posters!!! I'll be on the Fantasy in 2 weeks, and I will most certainly be notating on the end of cruise survey about the shows if it is still the repeat and delete deal. :sad2:

Yes, they had the same on the August 17 Dream 3-night. The 7:15 BATB show was a bit absurd timing wise and I can't imagine many people went to it--we weren't even done with dinner then, and it also was on pirate night and conflicted with the various pirate festivities at 7:30. It just made the other night's showing of BATB even more ridiculously crowded.

I hope this is the way it will be on the Dream next week. I don't want to see B&TB twice. I miss having a different show every night. Disney almost lost us as regular cruisers when the went with this change.

Just off the 4nt Dream 9/3-9/7. We had Golden Mickeys the first night. Believe on night 2. Chris Funk, the Wonderist the 3rd night and Beauty and the Beast the last night.

I hope the 3 night Dream 9/15 is the same. I really never need to see B&TB again. I didn't care for this version. A bit too dark for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter