Holiday/Seasons Completed Page Swap - Progress Thread - **Mailed**

Updated to here.

The only holidays I really take pictures at are Christmas and Halloween. I'm good in just the christmas and birthday:)

Can we do just a winter group? I can think of a few winter activities that I have pictures of. Now that the sign ups are here I can think of all kinds of catagories..lol..

Questions

1. Do y'all want a 5 person Halloween group?

2. Do y'all want a 5 person Winter group?

3. Do y'all want a couple of general groups? These would have a spot for a title but no specific title. Themes would be: girly, boy, outdoorsy, etc.

Updated to here.

Questions

3. Do y'all want a couple of general groups? These would have a spot for a title but no specific title. Themes would be: girly, boy, outdoorsy, etc.

I think these would be covered with swap TinkerBean is gonna do.

I'd like a spot in A2- Summer.

Would y'all have Cinco de Mayo or Memorial Day pictures? I could do that instead of St Patricks Day, unless someone signs up for it, or noone has pictures of the other holidays! Do y'all celebrate Cinco de Mayo? Or is that a Texas thing?

And y'all are talking about fr*%&#'s on Shauna's thread again:eek:

I'll do a winter spot if you add that.
Vicki

I've thought about it all day.

I'd like a spot in the Chrsitmas only group and a spot in the Halloween only group.

Question about mats

1. Are they all double matted?

2. Are they alll embellished?

THanks!

I'd like a spot in the Chrsitmas only group and a spot in the Halloween only group.

Question about mats

THanks!

:hug:
It is just hard to resist, isn't it?

I think these would be covered with swap TinkerBean is gonna do.

I thought TK's swap was for elements or page kits. I totally didn't get that they were pages.

I'd like a spot in A2- Summer.

Would y'all have Cinco de Mayo or Memorial Day pictures? I could do that instead of St Patricks Day, unless someone signs up for it, or noone has pictures of the other holidays! Do y'all celebrate Cinco de Mayo? Or is that a Texas thing?

And y'all are talking about fr*%&#'s on Shauna's thread again:eek:

I'll do a winter spot if you add that.
Vicki

I'm an Irish girl who also celebrates Cinco de Mayo (probably because I'm from Texas) but I'm not in the group so have no say.

Frog talk is totally OK as long as there are no pictures of the scary little hopping harbingers of terror.

Question about mats

THanks!

Woohoo! Yay for you for joining!!!!

All of my mats were double matted as were most everyone else's. Not everyone embellished all of their mats. Some did all, some did a few on a layout and some did none. I will admit that I had some that only had a small embellie or were inked. I just think it's really important for them to all be double-matted so they look "finished".

Updated to here. I went ahead and added everyone who had expressed an interest to the Halloween and Winter groups. Tell me if you want your name removed.

What about Mother's Day instead of St. Patty's. Would y'all use that?

I used double matting and some embellishing or triple matting and no embellishing.

I hate to do this especially since I signed up for some groups that are now full. I added this on to my swap calendar and compared it with life and I need to withdraw from this one before I even start it because I would have a hard time gettign the prototypes down before the would be due. Between meetings for DS's worker and with DS school preapring for school and vacation before school starts along with my other swaps, I don't know when I would finish much less get the prototypes done in time.

Thanks for understanding.

Susie.

We totally understand. I also appreciate you letting me know so early.

I took care of taking you out of all of your groups and moved some people around. Everyone, please check your sign-ups to make sure you aren't duplicated in some weird manner. :lmao: :goodvibes

:hug: Susie. Praying for you, Stone and the people you will be dealing with about Stone. I only dealt with my nephews school, Dr.s for about 8 months, but they were wonderful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. :hug:
Vicki

I'm just giving this a bump so I don't lose it. I'm thinking about it still. pretty in tink is too. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm glad sign-ups are open for so long.

VickiV

All of my mats were double matted as were most everyone else's. Not everyone embellished all of their mats. Some did all, some did a few on a layout and some did none. I will admit that I had some that only had a small embellie or were inked. I just think it's really important for them to all be double-matted so they look "finished".

Uh, that would be me. :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter