Holiday/Seasons Completed Page Swap - Progress Thread - **Mailed**

I have 2 questions.

1- Can I sign up in the second seasons group for Spring (That would put me in both groups)?

2- In the seasons group- do you want a topper that spells out the season or could I make a topper that is large enough for the season and enclose an entire alphabet to allow people to choose their title to match their pictures?

Thanks for getting me signed up while i was out of town.

Rebecca

I was wondering:

I would love to be in more than one group (of each :) ). Would it be possible to move us around so that I would be in both? If not I understand...I just really have soooooo many pictures to scraps - this would be a great way to get it done!

Rhonda:lovestruc

I was wondering:

I would love to be in more than one group (of each :) ). Would it be possible to move us around so that I would be in both? If not I understand...I just really have soooooo many pictures to scraps - this would be a great way to get it done!

Shauna, you could put her in my spot in Christmas 1 and then add me to Christmas 2. That would give her two Christmases. :thumbsup2

Shauna, you could put her in my spot in Christmas 1 and then add me to Christmas 2. That would give her two Christmases. :thumbsup2

Aww shucks, thanks AWM -
sigh.gif

I want the spot in C1- Thanksgiving
I think it is still open? if not, I'm good with the 2 I already have.

Rebecca's back! Missed ya.

I have a question, also. Does it have to say Summer or just be summery? Say Thanksgiving or just be themed Thanksgiving.
Vicki

Ok, I've thought and I've thought and I've thought. and I've decided. I just have to do this one! Please sign me and vickiv up for the last 2 spots in D2 Christmas and G1 Winter. Thanks!

Uh, that would be me. :o

Stop! Your stuff was fine and looked great. I just hesitate to change requirements because it turns things into a slippery slope. KWIM?

Ok, I've thought and I've thought and I've thought. and I've decided. I just have to do this one! Please sign me and vickiv up for the last 2 spots in D2 Christmas and G1 Winter. Thanks!

You guys have been added.

I want the spot in C1- Thanksgiving
I think it is still open? if not, I'm good with the 2 I already have.

Rebecca's back! Missed ya.

I have a question, also. Does it have to say Summer or just be summery? Say Thanksgiving or just be themed Thanksgiving.
Vicki

I added you to the Thanksgiving spot. I don't necessarily think that the pages have to say Summer or Thanksgiving. I was planning to do my Halloween with an appropriate title like "Who are you" or "Boo". As long as we understand that the layout is for a particular theme, I think the title can vary. Like using "Some Like it Hot" for a summer layout would be cute AND everyone would get the gist.

Clear as mud? :goodvibes Glad I could help. :lmao:

I was wondering:

The rule for sign-ups is that each person can only sign up for one group of each type until interest slows and then I will start to add to additional groups. VickiV and Pretty in Tink are new additions so I gave them the last two spots in D2 and G1.

I'm happy to shuffle the best I can to get everyone into two groups that wants them. I hope that no one minds a little shifting to make it all work. I'm going to wait until sign-ups close to make the changes so just be sure to let me know what y'all want in advance and I'll do my best.

I have 2 questions.

1- Can I sign up in the second seasons group for Spring (That would put me in both groups)?

2- In the seasons group- do you want a topper that spells out the season or could I make a topper that is large enough for the season and enclose an entire alphabet to allow people to choose their title to match their pictures?

Thanks for getting me signed up while i was out of town.

Rebecca

1 - See the note above about adding to additional groups. There is still lots of room in that one so I don't anticipate a problem.

2 - As I told believen, I don't think that the topper has to spell out the name of the season as long as the layout evokes the feeling. I'm planning to do a floral layout for my Spring group and I'm tossing around a few ideas for titles but none of them really say Spring. Does that answer your question? I'm sure no one would mind if you DID want to include a full alphabet but then I think people might run into trouble if they suddenly need multiples of a certain letter.

Again, clear as mud, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are updated to here. Sorry I was MIA. I got a 93 on my test on Tuesday but I have another one on Friday and a mid-term next week. Darn Summer classes! 14 chapters in 8 weeks!

Thanks for signing up and let me know if you have questions!

FYI, sign-ups close tomorrow. Let me know if you want more categories.

I bought my paper today for my Christmas, Halloween and Winter pages.

Thanks Shauna, I do appreciate everything...(I'm just a little greedy I guess...;)

Question please. If I sign up for a group that has only one person in it. Does that mean i'm only doing two sets? I hope that made sense.

Question please. If I sign up for a group that has only one person in it. Does that mean i'm only doing two sets? I hope that made sense.

You will make a one set for each person in the group once sign-ups close- some people would like an extra group but aren't in them yet so you will probably make one for each of whatever the number in the group is in total- as sign-ups come to a close some of us that are in the swap will join into the groups that have open spoots so I would guess that you will end up needing to make a layout for every spot in the group you are looking at.

If you need someone to close out the Halloween group, I can take a spot. No big deal if you don't need me though. Just trying to be helpful (AKA I'm weak and trying not too hard to resist!) :rotfl:

Can I also add if you need filler

A2: Seasons - Summer

B1: Spring/Summer Holidays - Can I do mother's day? instead of one of the other ones? if not then I can do Easter. If you do add another Christmas group I'd like another spot.

If Kat does Mother's Day, then I would like Easter.

Good luck on your mid term.
Vicki

My Autumn is 1/2 done. Group A1, would ya'll mind if there was no title? I can squeeze one in if need be but the paper is obviously Autumn. I just need to go get more paper, they were out of the floral print.

All of the groups will fill after sign-ups officially close. So yes, at the moment there might only be one person in the group so you would make two but when I close sign-ups, I'll fill those other two spots with others who are on the waiting list.

Clear as mud? :goodvibes :lmao:

Let me know if you are interested. I'm closing sign-ups tonight and there are still a few spots open. We'd love to have you!

You will make a one set for each person in the group once sign-ups close- some people would like an extra group but aren't in them yet so you will probably make one for each of whatever the number in the group is in total- as sign-ups come to a close some of us that are in the swap will join into the groups that have open spoots so I would guess that you will end up needing to make a layout for every spot in the group you are looking at.

Thanks for answering, ma'am! How are things with you at the moment?

My Autumn is 1/2 done. Group A1, would ya'll mind if there was no title? I can squeeze one in if need be but the paper is obviously Autumn. I just need to go get more paper, they were out of the floral print.

I'm fine with that. I guess I should add something that if the paper is obviously themed for the season/holiday, then I suppose a title isn't necessary. Does that sound OK?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to add in my previous post that I will be closing this down late tonight. I'm swamped at work with year end and I'm trying to study for my mid-term during my lunch hour. Plus, we are in full puppy prep mode at home at the moment.

I know it's OT but here's some cute pics of her at 8 weeks.
8Gracie-1.jpg

8Gracie-2.jpg

3 days 'til Gracie comes home!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter