How to Personalize DISigns w/ MS Word:POST#85 Name Fills #92 Advanced #241 Newsletter

Oh my goodness...didn't know that I could do my own name fills. I have now played around with it a little bit and am so thankful that you gave us steps so we can disign some of our own stuff! :worship:
Thanks again Dolly!

Dolly ~ Thank you so much for this thread!

I have learned a tremendous amount in just a couple of days from you and fellow posters. I am having fun playing around and trying out all the tips! :)

Since my post count is so low and I can't PM yet, I wanted to add that I did "borrow" a few of your blanks, especially the TX mickey head ;). I appreciate you making them available to the "public" for our personal use. Its been so cool to try and make some door magnets on my own for my upcoming cruise.

Good luck with your business! It sounds like your doing something you love!!

Thank you so much for posting this information, it was very helpfull.:cool1: I feel guilty asking for so many designs, this will allow me to do some of my own.:banana:

This thread is amazing - thank you for the easy to follow directions! :love:

I checked out dafont but could not find the "waltograph" font

also, most of the fonts are $25.99 - are they not offering free fonts anymore?

Is there another place to find the Disney font?

Thank you!! :flower3:

Dolly is no longer DISigning. I would lock her thread but she does a great job telling people how to do Name Fillls. Please do not post requests here.:sad2:
Penny

Has anyone had luck getting to Dolly's 4shared? I am so sad her great blanks aren't there. I hope we didn't lose her wonderful art works since she is no longer able to DISign!

Dolly, Not sure if you check this, but wanted to thank you for all the wonderful guidance you have provided. I have used many of your instructions. I read you have started your own nondisney print business and wanted to wish you best of luck with that & also well wishes in your location move!

Does anyone know what Font designers use on blank Mickey Heads to get 2 colours (eg Red and Yellow)?

I have tried Minnie but it is just one colour and I wanted 2.

I also tried Mickey but it was transparent in the middle.

Anyone's help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Does anyone know what Font designers use on blank Mickey Heads to get 2 colours (eg Red and Yellow)?

I have tried Minnie but it is just one colour and I wanted 2.

I also tried Mickey but it was transparent in the middle.

Anyone's help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm not sure which Mickey heads you are referring to, but you can put a border around your letters to make them 2 colors.

Dolly, Not sure if you check this, but wanted to thank you for all the wonderful guidance you have provided. I have used many of your instructions. I read you have started your own nondisney print business and wanted to wish you best of luck with that & also well wishes in your location move!

I agree - many belated thanks to Dolly for starting this thread and assisting many of us.

1. Type your text.
2. Highlight your text and then change the font color to the color you want.
3. Click on "text effects" (located in the font menu near the upper left of your screen) and then "outline" and choose your outline color.
4. If you want your border to be thicker, in the outline menu click "weight" and change the weight.

This is using the 2010 version of Word. Directions may vary slightly if you are using an older version. I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter